Music Videos - - The Greats!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Northstar, just picked up die antwoord...Mount Ninja. Thanks for the recommendation...can barely understand the words, but the beats are real. also picked up Donker Mag.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Northstar, just picked up die antwoord...Mount Ninja. Thanks for the recommendation...can barely understand the words, but the beats are real. also picked up Donker Mag.

You are crossing to the darker side. I will follow, this one is smoother.

_______

Right on!

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
You are crossing to the darker side. I will follow, this one is smoother.

_______

Right on!

Those three are excellent...i think 'Fat Faded F-k Face' is particularly smooth and well done. Honest, despite the gangsta rap in the states which i find (when well done) lyrical, i find there is a whole new level of rawness to a few of the tracks which i am NOT a fan of. But in the tracks where they are inventive and well executed beats, tunes, their rap rhythm changes up frequently and is a lot of fun. I think their most recent album (Mount Ninja and Da Dance Time Kid) is my favorite of the 2, though I like their album with Ugly Boy also.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I revisited the beginning of this thread; half the videos are gone. Youtube videos don't last, they are just temporary.

I was surfing Willem Dafoe (great actor) in the movie Wild @ Heart. ...Two cool music videos:

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
Perfect video for the opening of baseball season. Buck O'Neil is a KC icon who was instrumental in founding the Negro Leagues Hall of Fame in KC. He was a tremendous first baseman for the KC Monarchs and is famous for scouting the young Ernie Banks. There is a "Buck O'Neil seat" behind homeplate at Kauffman stadium that a honors a community leader/volunteer every home game.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing