Prison Break Season Five

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
After 8 years Fox decides to literally resurrect the series. Michael Scofield lives on. Am watching it tonight. The past seasons and episodes kept me an my wife awake past midnight while we tried to finish as many episodes a night on DVD. Looking forward.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We watched the first episode last might and all of the old regulars were in starting with T-Bag

The series was resurrected by Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell.who probably have done little or next to nothing since Prison Break aired for 4 seasons. Tough to imagine it ended 7 years ago

FWIW the new episode starts off right in the thick of things and before you know it everyone who thought Michael was dead and buried are now rushing to Yemen to rescue him from yet another prison whee they find Michael with yet even more tattoos over his body and now hands.

My wife loved it as she was a huge Wentworth Miller fan when the show first aired

If I have a gripe it was the number of commercials. The show was 60 minutes but without commercials was 41 minutes. Huge turn off for me

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
I guess I don't care for either actor and I found the series repetitive, stopped watching it after the 5th or 6th episode.
david

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Saw the first episode last night and we liked it. More questions raised. Who are the hired killers? Who donated the 'new hands' of T-Bag? And why is Michael in Yemen? The injection of ISIL in the plot is very interesting.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Saw Episode 2 last night. Sometimes I thought I was watching Homeland.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing