AudioFlea, Your New HiFi Marketplace is Here!

AudioFlea

Mar 24, 2017
Portland, Maine
www.audioflea.com
Good morning audiophiles!

My business partner, Todd DeSantis and I may have met some of you over the past year at Axpona and THE Show Newport but if we haven't, we are excited to meet you now and we invite you to come check out our fresh approach to HiFi Classifieds, audioflea.com.

A little about AudioFlea:

We felt our hobby deserved something fresh and better. We were struggling to find a platform where buying and selling audio products online didn’t leave us wanting more. Since we couldn't find a worthy option, we built one ourselves.

audioflea-launch-500px.jpeg

AudioFlea.com is a new eCommerce platform that we’ve built for you to connect with new and existing audiophiles online. We also are audiophiles and we love this world as you do. With backgrounds in web design and development, we worked hard over the past year and a half to present something fresh and easy to use to you all.

On our platform, every process is easy and quick.
For the first time, you can create multiple listings in a single page, so you will no longer waste your time repeating the same information over and over again.

The interface is simple and streamlined. You won’t find hundreds of advertisements popping up or any kind of distractions while working on your listings.

We have built AudioFlea to become the most engaging marketplace platform on the Internet with the aim of revolutionizing the way audio gear and music are bought and sold online.

AudioFlea Offers:
  • A new, modern platform with the fastest growing community to help expand your online outreach.
  • Find things easier with the most powerful search and faceted-navigation that the Internet has ever seen.
  • A listing creator page that enables thirty second listing creations. FOR REAL!
  • A multi-listing creator that enables you to create twenty listings or more on a single page!
  • A clean, modern site attracting a younger generation to join the audio revolution.
  • A vinyl/music marketplace that is at present completely free*
  • Responsive customer service and a direct channel to contact the AudioFlea staff
  • ....and a whole lot more

Help us make online HiFi Classifieds great again!

Please take a moment and peruse the site. We would appreciate any feedback and/or reviews from all members, you can put them right below on this thread! With your feedback, thoughts and ideas, we can continue to grow and make this platform something that all music lovers gather at to share their passion of great sounding music. If you like what you see, spread the word!

Thank you for your time, we look forward to getting to know you all!

Warmest regards,

Carolyn Pereira
Co-owner & Designer

audioflea_michael_fremer-500px.jpg
Todd and I with Michael Fremer at Axpona 2016​

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Good morning audiophiles!

My business partner, Todd DeSantis and I may have met some of you over the past year at Axpona and THE Show Newport but if we haven't, we are excited to meet you now and we invite you to come check out our fresh approach to HiFi Classifieds, audioflea.com.

A little about AudioFlea:

We felt our hobby deserved something fresh and better. We were struggling to find a platform where buying and selling audio products online didn’t leave us wanting more. Since we couldn't find a worthy option, we built one ourselves.

AudioFlea.com is a new eCommerce platform that we’ve built for you to connect with new and existing audiophiles online. We also are audiophiles and we love this world as you do. With backgrounds in web design and development, we worked hard over the past year and a half to present something fresh and easy to use to you all.

On our platform, every process is easy and quick.
For the first time, you can create multiple listings in a single page, so you will no longer waste your time repeating the same information over and over again.

The interface is simple and streamlined. You won’t find hundreds of advertisements popping up or any kind of distractions while working on your listings.

We have built AudioFlea to become the most engaging marketplace platform on the Internet with the aim of revolutionizing the way audio gear and music are bought and sold online.

AudioFlea Offers:
  • A new, modern platform with the fastest growing community to help expand your online outreach.
  • Find things easier with the most powerful search and faceted-navigation that the Internet has ever seen.
  • A listing creator page that enables thirty second listing creations. FOR REAL!
  • A multi-listing creator that enables you to create twenty listings or more on a single page!
  • A clean, modern site attracting a younger generation to join the audio revolution.
  • A vinyl/music marketplace that is at present completely free*
  • Responsive customer service and a direct channel to contact the AudioFlea staff
  • ....and a whole lot more

Help us make online HiFi Classifieds great again!

Please take a moment and peruse the site. We would appreciate any feedback and/or reviews from all members, you can put them right below on this thread! With your feedback, thoughts and ideas, we can continue to grow and make this platform something that all music lovers gather at to share their passion of great sounding music. If you like what you see, spread the word!

Thank you for your time, we look forward to getting to know you all!

Warmest regards,

Carolyn Pereira
Co-owner & Designer
Todd and I with Michael Fremer at Axpona 2016​

price per ad??

AudioFlea

Mar 24, 2017
Portland, Maine
www.audioflea.com
Hi Steve! We have a $5 flat flee for equipment and are currently free to list music. We are doing a special free listing period as we just launched and would love to extent to to Whatsbestforum.com users. Email me at carolyn@audioflea.com if you or any other users here would like to participate!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Bests,

Carolyn

AudioFlea

Mar 24, 2017
Portland, Maine
www.audioflea.com
Thank you Davey! And Jay didn't tell you?! How dare he! :cool:

Let us know if have any features you'd like to see in the future, we want to make sure we keep evolving with the community as we grow!

Warmest regards,

Carolyn

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi Steve! We have a $5 flat flee for equipment and are currently free to list music. We are doing a special free listing period as we just launched and would love to extent to to Whatsbestforum.com users. Email me at carolyn@audioflea.com if you or any other users here would like to participate!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Bests,

Carolyn

Thank you Carolyn and best of luck to you and your partner in your new endeavor. Everyone has always wanted a new kid on the block to compete with the existing gorilla that we are forced to use as the gorilla is the main game in town. We all wish you success and welcome to WBF

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
Now there's a site, and how I would have designed it!! Best of luck

AudioFlea

Mar 24, 2017
Portland, Maine
www.audioflea.com
Thank you very much Steve! That's our goal, we know we have an uphill battle ahead of us in terms of taking on said gorilla but as long as we have the support of the community (which has been incredible thus far) we will keep hiking that mountain! It is also our goal to expand the market to the younger generations as well to show them what they've been missing!

Please reach out to us anytime if you have any suggestions or feedback, all are welcome!

AudioFlea

Mar 24, 2017
Portland, Maine
www.audioflea.com
Yes! Thank you ack! That's what we're going for. We appreciate the kind words. Anything you see that might be missing just give us a shout, we have a list of future features we're looking forward to getting to once the initial launch excitement dies down a bit!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC

AudioFlea

Mar 24, 2017
Portland, Maine
www.audioflea.com

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
You are welcome. Best wishes for a successful operation.

Tom

MtnHam

Industry Expert
Jan 12, 2014
Nothern California Wine Country
Hello Carolyn,

I am very pleased to read of your new endeavor and would like to become a member. At Audiogon I am known as Twb2, and used to be an active buyer and seller, but have been put off by their many changes and thus now rarely participate. I am delighted to have your site as a new option and will be listing some items soon.

Best wishes for your success,
Tom

hifitodd

Apr 2, 2017
Portland, ME
Hi Everyone,

Todd from AudioFlea here, Carolyn's partner.

Thank you guys so much for the warm words! We are so excited to be entering into this community and giving something that we've put our blood, sweat and tears in.

As Carolyn mentioned, we would love to get your feedback and reviews! What do you like, what do you not like, and what would be "great to have" ?

Here's one thing that "I always wanted": An "Auto Notify" feature.

With this crazy hobby of ours, a lot of gear is somewhat... obscure. And amazing. Take my Piega speakers for instance. Without any present US distributor, these can be tricky to find.

However, what if your new favorite marketplace site LET YOU KNOW when certain items were listed, such as say "any piega speakers". Then, you don't need to come back to the site all the time to check "gee.. maybe someone listed some today?"

This is one of many, many things on our to-do list. Collaborate with us and let's make buying and selling hifi gear online easy and fun! :)

Last edited:

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
That would be an awesome idea Todd. I hope you could implement it. I have two items on my wish list already. They rarely come up and this feature would be a great asset to not only members looking but for sellers as well.

Tom

AudioFlea

Mar 24, 2017
Portland, Maine
www.audioflea.com
Hello Carolyn,

I am very pleased to read of your new endeavor and would like to become a member. At Audiogon I am known as Twb2, and used to be an active buyer and seller, but have been put off by their many changes and thus now rarely participate. I am delighted to have your site as a new option and will be listing some items soon.

Best wishes for your success,
Tom

Hi Tom!

Thank you for your comment and for checking us out. We welcome you over to AudioFlea with open arms! We have felt the same way for some time and we built AudioFlea because of hearing the same complaints from an overwhelming amount of audiophiles. We hope we become your go to marketplace from here on out. As Todd mentioned, please let us know if there's anything you'd like to see or anything that frustrates you about the site!

Warmest regards,

Carolyn

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing