Believe High Fidelity brings 4 new Analog lines to the USA!

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Gotta ask Josh, tube power supply?
david

I know you have to ask and very soon I will be able to tell you.

Sorry, it is not in my nature to be mysterious, but I promise to reveal as soon as I can.

Solypsa

Jun 7, 2017
Seattle
www.solypsa.com
Hello all,

This thread seems like a good place to introduce myself. I'm in Seattle and a new partner with Believe HiFi. I've been following Bernd @ Primary Control for years now and when I decided to launch my analog-focused audio dealership they were first on my mind. A lifelong interest in audio and vinyl replay in particular led me here, via a path with stops as an owner of a vinyl mastering studio, HiFi shop manager and then freelance turntable setup service. Web based sales with personal onsite setup and calibration is my model.

Looking forward to participating with and learning from this community!

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com

marmota

Feb 3, 2016
Sorry for resurrecting this old thread.

The Kinea turntable looks lovely, I'm unable to afford to buy one at the moment, but I would like to make a couple of questions, just out of curiosity:

- Does it feature a servo for speed regulation? The Brinkmann direct drive turntables, while being low torque, use (a very small amount) of speed regulation, the only turntables I know of that are direct drive but do not use servos or speed regulation of any kind are the Kodo the Beat (40k with tonearm, ouch!) and the Teres Certus (discontinued).

- Is the record mat an integral part that plays "with a special synergy" on the turntable, or can it be changed for another one? To be honest, at least in pictures, looks a bit ugly, not in line with the sophisticated, really well thought out turntable IMHO.

The last one is just a suggestion, but they should put the PSU/speed controller in a nicer, CNC milled box, even if it raises the price 500-1000$, the box looks like something anyone could buy at Modushop or Audiophonics, it doesn't do justice to the beauty of the turntable, again IMHO.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing