Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New Tradition Series Vs Il Cremonese

  1. #1

    New Tradition Series Vs Il Cremonese

    Has anyone had a chance to compare the new Amati or Serafino Tradition to the Il Cremonese?

  2. #2
    Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxguy View Post
    Has anyone had a chance to compare the new Amati or Serafino Tradition to the Il Cremonese?
    Recently heard an AR G series + Amati Tradition launch at the London dealer, and two weeks before they had been playing constellation plus Magico M3 in the same place. Given those demos, I much preferred the Sonus Amati plus AR set up. No comparison to Cremonese. Extremely musical and could sit there listening, in cones a bit like the Verity
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bonzo75 View Post
    Recently heard an AR G series + Amati Tradition launch at the London dealer, and two weeks before they had been playing constellation plus Magico M3 in the same place. Given those demos, I much preferred the Sonus Amati plus AR set up. No comparison to Cremonese. Extremely musical and could sit there listening, in cones a bit like the Verity
    When you say no comparison to Cremonese, do you mean you haven't heard the Cremonese or that the Amati Tradition doesn't hold a candle to the Cremonese?

  4. #4
    Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    London
    Posts
    5,235
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxguy View Post
    When you say no comparison to Cremonese, do you mean you haven't heard the Cremonese or that the Amati Tradition doesn't hold a candle to the Cremonese?
    Haven't heard the Cremonese
    Audition recordings: Zero Distortion Link; Reference Components: Zero Distortion Link; Own: Lampi GG One-day-to-get: Apogee Scintilla, or a horn (with Tenor 75 OTL ), Preamp to be fit in to suit the gain and drive the power amp. Analog: TBD

Similar Threads

  1. Tradition series
    By alfa100 in forum Sonus Faber Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 06:29 AM
  2. The Sonic Differences Between VR Series and ULTRA Series Reference Loudspeakers
    By Leif S in forum Von Schweikert And Endeavor Audio Speakers Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2016, 02:35 PM
  3. Sonus faber Il Cremonese loudspeakers NEW
    By Matej Isak in forum Speakers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2015, 08:30 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 02:40 PM
  5. DMA360 Series 2--SDR4000 SL--DMC30SS Series 2 First Impressions
    By Steve Williams in forum Spectral Audio Amplifiers, CD transports and Cable Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 11:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •