The Audio Salon

KeithR

VIP/Donor
May 7, 2010
Encino, CA
Nice vid - Maier is a good guy and very meticulous in setup. Both he and Brian Berdan are excellent Los Angeles-based Wilson dealers.

mikem

Mar 11, 2014
My Audio Dealer

In 2016, I traveled to L.A. to attend an event at The Audio Salon that brought together Hideaki Nishikawa (TechDas), Bob Graham and Marc Gomez (SAT) to have each present their design principles and product lines. To my surprise, the most memorable encounter I had at that event was the owner of The Audio Salon, Maier Shadi.

Since then, Maier and I have collaborated on my acquisition of a TechDas AF2, SAT and a Lyra Etna SL. During each product selection, purchase and installation, Maier has demonstrated an amazing level of enthusiasm for the pursuit to find the right solution for me. His knowledge, drive to communicate with whomever is needed, his personal energy coupled with his meticulous attention to detail have left me feeling I have ended up with just the right products, all optimally installed in my system.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing