Vitused Audio Room

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Nice. Is this entire Telos+Frank+Copper plates the equivalent of Entreq, or can you just compare Telos to Entreq? If so, what differences did you observe?

If somebody lived in a flat, can the copper plates be ground in 3 – 4 feet of soil in a pot?

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
My opinion only since quite a lot of pple like Entreq . Of all the 3 ground box that I have tried Entreq has the mildest effect so much so that I sold it . Telos is very good for the upper frequency & the recently introduce branda ground cable certainly lifted the performance of telos. In my syst , Entreq & esp telos works as though it's lifting a veil of the soundstage of the syst . However , the improvement brought about by Tripoints ground box ( tested old model )esp to the bass is fantastic . When I played the manger's song , Ozone Percussion group : Jazz variants , I can clearly hear the bass went down lower & tighter . Effect was so impressive that I asked my dealer to verified it when he was at my place to check out my catridge set up . Anyway , it's just too expensive to buy a small ground box , selling at about USD7-8k . However , 1 of the best tweaks I have tried is schnerzinger Giga protector , network protector , component protectors , grid protector. You have to test it in your syst to believe it . In some syst , Giga protector is more effective & in another syst , grid protector or component protector may be more effective . I have heard it in 4-5 systems including mine & its impressive every time . Unfortunately it's pretty pricey with 0 discount structure

audioblazer

Member Sponsor
May 13, 2010
Malaysia
IMG_0627.jpg
IMG_0630.jpg
IMG_0628.jpg
Some photos from tombo audio FB . It's used with a box outside the apartment . It was even used in a demo room in Taiwan by Monitor acoustic

mullard88

Jun 5, 2010
Hi audioblazer,

Your system is one of the most well thought out and inviting one. Just beautiful.

May I ask how long you've been using Vitus electronics and your experience in using as well as listening to them?

newmill

Jul 30, 2015
Beautiful Room! I have 1 quick question for you. On the front wall above the outer wall treatments are 2 sections of diffusers that are hinged? Can you elaborate? Are these to do with the HVAC, because as I am designing my room, this is a real area of concern for me? Thanks.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing