Bachot Muna jazzes up 2017 with his soulful new single 'A Muto 'The Woman''

donaldmayo

Mar 15, 2017
On his new single 'A Muto,' Cameroonian Jazz impressario Bachot Muna brings soulful, sexy vibes to heat up your snow-filled February in a sumptuous mix of Afro Soul and Latin Jazz. Bachot's music is like nothing else in the charts at the moment and acts as an irresistibly catchy soundtrack to life's more enjoyable moments.
This song does not contain the autotune and computer-engineered sounds which are so common in modern music. Bachot uses real instruments to provide his unique sound and demonstrate his immense talent. This talent has seen him work with some of the most decorated professionals in the music industry, such as 13-time Grammy Winner Mike Makowski and legendary trombonist Eduard Akulin.

'A Muto' is the lead track from Bachot's latest and fifth album 'Back To The Roots.' The four albums which preceded 'Back To The Roots' saw Bachot master his craft, passing through Abidjan, Brussels and Montréal, while teaching himself to be his own sound engineer, in order to allow the world to hear his unique, vibrant sound. However, these travels have not been limited to music production. Bachot gave an acclaimed performance at the 2013 Montréal International Jazz Festival. Bachot is no stranger to critical acclaim, having won awards everywhere from Cameroon to LA over his storied career.

'A Muto' is available on iTunes right now
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/a-muto-the-woman-
single/id1195813945 and can be viewed on YouTube here

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I'm listening and watching as I type...not quite exactly soul reaching music and vocals and visuals.

Nice to meet you Donald.http://www.whatsbestforum.com/blog_post.php?do=newblog&p=441643

Edit: In my second listening, without the visuals...it helps a bit. It's computer/mechanical/electronica/regenerated/prefabricated/synthesized music.
It would take some time to get accustomed to, but we human can adapt to a lot of music genres.
The best thing about it is it's not heavy, it is relatively smooth, non-organic. It has a relaxed quality.

I also explored this artist a bit, unknown to me till you posted it. I'm slowly opening in my exploration...

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing