Denali Review in TAS

GrantS

Industry Expert
Oct 23, 2013
Hi Guys,

I wanted to let everyone know, Editor Robert Harley has written a very detailed review of the Hydra Denali Series in the current, April Issue of TAS. The review is also on-line at:

http://www.theabsolutesound.com/arti...ioning-system/

Harley's review is the most detailed review we have received from either of the US print magazines. We were pleased that his results were consistent with those from the principle writers at The Audio Beat, AudioStream and the posted opinions of those who have taken the time to evaluate the Denali's at AudioShark and elsewhere.

For those who want the digest-size result, Harley commented,

"The qualities that have made me a Shunyata user for the past ten years were taken to new heights by the Denali system”

and,

“In every sonic criterion, the Denali Series establish a new benchmark for performance”

Of course, we don't presume our products will enjoy universal success; none do, but these and other results have been consistent enough in a variety of contexts, including mastering, recording and medical imaging, we feel confident the research and design impetus Caelin has followed will yield more surprising results as we move forward.

We hope to announce many new power cord and signal cable products in the coming weeks. Much of this success is the result of the shared opinion and context on these well-moderated forums.

We appreciate everyone's participation and support at What's Best. It's been a welcoming place for both Caelin and I to participate. Our thanks go out to Steve for creating a forum where people with common interests can share their opinions and experience.

Best regards,

Grant, Caelin

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Grant,

Do you already have European (Shucko) versions of the Denali?

Does the 6000S have exactly the same performance of the 6000T?

BTW, the link is not correct, I had to access the review from the TAS site main page.

GrantS

Industry Expert
Oct 23, 2013
Grant,

Do you already have European (Shucko) versions of the Denali?

Does the 6000S have exactly the same performance of the 6000T?

BTW, the link is not correct, I had to access the review from the TAS site main page.

Hi,

Here is the link again, http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/shunyata-denali-ac-power-conditioning-system/

I would say the 6000/S is the same internally as the 6000/T. However, the 6000/T has the integrated solid aluminum base and stainless steel feet. There is also a larger 30A breaker on the 6000/T. I would say anyone would be hard pressed to tell the difference between the two side-by-side, but I would give the slight nod in performance to the 6000/T due to the better isolation-base and feet.

Yes, we are shipping the the EU units now and they can be ordered.

Best regards,

Grant

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing