Logan | Trailer | 60FPS HFR HD 4K HDR UHD Dolby Vision ... all that Ultra Jazz

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

Some new flicks are shot @ 120fps. We're not used to that because we have been conditioned for so long by what restrictions our cameras are providing us.
It is going to change, closer to reality.

What do you think; me I think it's about time because I've been complaining about motion blur for decades.
We're getting closer to film reproduction, to accurate moving images as we see them in real life, through the better lenses of cameras than our own eyes.
We can expand and improve our visuals and sounds of real life through more accurate reproductions...I truly believe.
We are @ the precipice of where advanced technology is almost as good as the real thing...I think.

What do you think?

By the way, 'Logan' is the biggest financial opening film so far in 2017 ? ‘Logan’ To See A Staggering $200 Million Opening Weekend?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I saw it last night. Visually I think it was just right. The FX I think was done purposely low key to keep the western feel of the color grading more consistent. The result was that throughout the film the focus remained squarely on the characters. I think Jackman did very well but Stewart commanded attention in every scene he was in. The biggest surprise was little Laura Kinney. Did I love the film? I can say it is the best X film so far IMO although like the others this too strayed from the books. There were other quibbles but saying them here are instant spoilers so I won't get into that. I do think it is worth seeing on the big screen even if it does run just long enough to make your butt hurt.

Oh, if you want to be appreciative of the cast and crew stay through the credits but there is no extra scene tucked away at the end. Just so you guys know :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing