The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Cool!

Tom

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
His politics kind of suck. I don't need another wall rant...lol
I noticed analog VU meters on the mixing console on the video...does this mean mastered in analog ?

Last edited:

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
I am going to have a real guess here

Concept Album? ;)

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
Lol.
Do you think there will be any preaching?

If there were, it wouldn't matter as much if the music were good. Personally, I don't think Waters has made a really good album since The Wall; you can call it a Pink Floyd album if you like, but it was really Waters' first album. But if you have a downer message combined with downer music... Let the flames begin :D

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Don't care, the anti-Semitic A$$HOLE!

david

No, right-fully criticising the state of Israel for its ill-treatment of Palestinians *) is not anti-semitism. There are plenty of Jews who don't agree with that either. Are they anti-semitic?

*) I refer to the link you posted

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Zig Heil Al! MOVE ON!

david
No, right-fully criticising the state of Israel for its ill-treatment of Palestinians *) is not anti-semitism. There are plenty of Jews who don't agree with that either. Are they anti-semitic?

*) I refer to the link you posted

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Zig Heil Al! MOVE ON!

david

Come on David! Criticism of Isreal's domestic or foreign policy is not anti-semitism as much as criticism of the China is not racism against Chinese. I myself am pro-Isreal, but separate governments from the people.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Come on David! Criticism of Isreal's domestic or foreign policy is not anti-semitism as much as criticism of the China is not racism against Chinese. I myself am pro-Isreal, but separate governments from the people.

It's not all the same Jeff and Waters is way past criticism he's on a crusade against Jews & the State of Israel. More importantly the side that he's backing has only one objective when it comes to Jews, there are no gray areas here.

david

PS. Recommend to take this conversation either offline or to another section of the forum or let it go.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Agreed on all points. A+ scumbag, and of course I mean Waters and not DDK!

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
I saw Roger Waters Wall tour two years ago near my town. I enjoyed the show. This time when he plays this summer, I think I will skip it. I'm overdosed on politics and would rather not hear it in my music at this time.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Zig Heil Al! MOVE ON!

david

Really, David?

You mean "Hail Trump, our Fuehrer"?

There was a gathering of white supremacists where they really shouted "Hail Trump!". Can't be a coincidence.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston

Precisely.

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
There is a reasonable middle ground somewhere between being anti-semitic and wanting fair treatment for Palestinians displaced from their homes. Waters is clearly nowhere near that middle ground.

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Is This The Life We Really Want

May 19/2017

Awesome Steve. Will be first in line (Amazon) to buy.

Never realized there is so much hatred around RW.

Not a healthy emotion.

Simple solution. Don't listen to RW. :cool:

PS: Have no position regarding the two state solution so please no attacks. Have chosen to ignore that political quagmire. Thank you.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing