Kassandra DAC Limited Edition Review - And so concludes the story of the One Ring...

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Hello Folks,

If you have been following the Kassandra thread where I announced its capabilities to be the "One DAC to Rule them All..." I am proud to provide the following review by Mr. Dato' Danon Han of Mono and Stereo/Analogue Fellowship.

http://www.monoandstereo.com/2017/03/aries-cerat-kassandra-2-signature.html

I am very proud of Stavros Danos who in just 5 short years since launching Aries Cerat has managed to launch product after product with innovation and dream engineering. To compete at this level with so much experience and resources of the competition is not easy. Forgetting the comparison against other DAC's, the Kassandra LE squaring off against the best Analogue as well and being a contender for a true Analogue replacement is a feat unto itself for the die hard fan.

My evangelism of the brand here on WBF has been just as much for your benefit as my own. My story with launching Believe High Fidelity around this brand was not misplaced.

I Believe....

-Joshua

Legolas

VIP/Donor
Dec 27, 2015
France
Hello Folks,

If you have been following the Kassandra thread where I announced its capabilities to be the "One DAC to Rule them All..." I am proud to provide the following review by Mr. Dato' Danon Han of Mono and Stereo/Analogue Fellowship.

http://www.monoandstereo.com/2017/03/aries-cerat-kassandra-2-signature.html

I am very proud of Stavros Danos who in just 5 short years since launching Aries Cerat has managed to launch product after product with innovation and dream engineering. To compete at this level with so much experience and resources of the competition is not easy. Forgetting the comparison against other DAC's, the Kassandra LE squaring off against the best Analogue as well and being a contender for a true Analogue replacement is a feat unto itself for the die hard fan.

My evangelism of the brand here on WBF has been just as much for your benefit as my own. My story with launching Believe High Fidelity around this brand was not misplaced.

I Believe....

-Joshua
Not keen on shilling.....

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
With all due respect, I don't because it is accurate. :cool:

Legolas

VIP/Donor
Dec 27, 2015
France
With all due respect, I don't because it is accurate. :cool:

Thanks for the support there. Am I missing something or is it ok to directly promote gear in posts or start threads about new gear if a dealer, and generally talk up gear for promotional purposed. I am not saying that is end game for me, or anyone else, but it is something I haven't noticed quite so blatant on other forums.

Anyway, maybe if the poster clearly says 'dealer' or 'installer' it may be acceptable, which I admit it did in that case?

Otherwise I do like it hear, and find folk are very polite, fair and well versed in good gear, which at a certain forum somewhere else, it is not that way. Don't ask me where that is, I won't tell you...

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Maybe I am missing something, but when does sharing a review where one of the newest DAC;s on the market goes up against the very same DAC's everyone is posting threads let and right asking about comparisons become a negative thing?

Or are you objecting to my personal monologue added to it?

If I am not in a position to share my products publications that we all read or add any commentary to it because I have to consider your feelings then what do you suggest I should be doing with my time here?

And my most pressing question of all is what does it matter to you?

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing