....ignorant, anti-science, audiophile snobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

853guy

Aug 14, 2013
It certainly drew some heat when I was presumed to be the author.

Well, by taking five words out of context and making two new threads out of them you kinda became the co-author.

Just sayin'.

853guy

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Well, by taking five words out of context and making two new threads out of them you kinda became the co-author.

Just sayin'.

853guy

Exactly

Keith_W

Mar 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.whatsbestforum.com
My experience with these so-called "pro science" audiophiles is that many of them are clueless about science. Note that engineering is not the same as science. Many of them think like engineers, not scientists.

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
My experience with these so-called "pro science" audiophiles is that many of them are clueless about science. Note that engineering is not the same as science. Many of them think like engineers, not scientists.
A point I made repetitively here a few years ago. Nothing about those posters changed, although this forum has changed since then (mostly for the better, I think)

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
What a stupid thread which is meant to jump start the equally (insert your own word) "O" versus "S" debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing