Lampizator Golden Gate, SE version, 512dsd and RTRpcm dacs

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
For sale; Lampizator Golden Gate, Single Ended version.

I owned a previous Golden Gate and sent it in for a significant upgrade in December 16'. due to the degree of upgrade I was given a new chassis and serial number with a build date of 12-16-2016.

this new one has the latest 512dsd and RTRpcm dacs, the Superclocks, a grounding post, and has been adjusted for the KR242 driver tubes. I have the build sheets which I can send to any interested party. it appears new as it should for being 3 months old. i have the shipping container also looking new at this point.

I will include the KR242 driver tubes. i will substitute other driver tubes if desired.....Psvane 101d WE replicas, 300b WE replicas, or the Elrog 300b's. i will throw in a set of 1944 45 driver tubes. they all have their attributes, but i prefer the KR242's as the best of them. i will also include the standard EML 274b recti. which i will trade out for the Takatsuki 274b for $500 if desired.

this unit does not have the volume control. it has a lighted button on the front that toggles between the 2 dacs. this unit has the new voltage switch to toggle between 115v and 230v so it's user selectable worldwide which could help for future resale.

the list price as equipped is $17,500. I'm asking $10,000 net to me plus shipping and any fees. plus $500 for the Tak 274b if preferred.

someone will get the ultimate Lampi at a great price.

i live in the Seattle area.

Last edited:

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
That didn't take long

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
didn't think it would. tried to sell it on the down low without listing it, but could not get that done. it's a sweet dac.

Our GG just showed up yesterday lol

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing