Have you heard the one about audiophiles?...

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
You're probably right Barry
One should toil and earn one's enjoyment

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
At any table, a good number of if not all at the table are NOT talking to one another - they are glued to their cell phones. Heck, we don't even talk to each other on the phone .... now we text.

Very true and very sad. One reason why I don't own one of those things. In many cases, technology at its worst.

And now, it's common place for an eight year old to own a cell phone. Guess where this is going.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
My GF often scowls at me, asking me if I prefer to spend time w my WBF chums on my mobile phone, or her
Well, there's only one answer to that...

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Amir, you WBF guys certainly ARE work

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing