New Here and New To Turntables

Feb 25, 2017
Hi, I'm new here and I'm also new to turntables. I just got my first turntable but don't know what brand it is. I have over 200 records that is a part of a collection I've been growing for the past five years now (almost five years). Most of the records I have came from my local flea market. Others came from family members. I am glad to be new here and I hope to have fun talking about things and make some friends here.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
You won't find any shortage of vinyl spinners here, Welcome.

16hz lover

Aug 2, 2013
Welcome, I hope you stumble on a large LP collection for pennies.

sombunya

Oct 18, 2012
There is no better place on the internet than What's Best. I do a lot more reading than posting.

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome TheRecordPlayerFan93!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing