Axpona 2017 speaker giveaway

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Hello WBF,

If you plan on attending this years Axpona Audio Show, be sure to register for the speaker giveaway from Von Schweikert Audio. We will have a drwing for the winner on Sunday. Just fill the ticket out and bring it to the Von Scweikert/VAC/MasterBuilt/Acoustic Sciences room on the Lobby level in the Dearborn room.

The winner will take home a pair of Endeavor E-3MkII's.

Our set up for Axpona this year

ULTRA 11 speakers
VAC Statement Preamp
VAC 450 Statement IQ monoblocks
VAC Statement Phono Pre
Kronos Pro with his new power supply
Lamizator GoldenGate DAC
Technics 1520 J-corder rtr
YFS Ref 3 Music Server

All cables will be the Ultra Line by MasterBuilt

Sound treatment by ASC Acoustic Sciences

Hope to see you there

Last edited:

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
stunning system! please post videos of it playing if you can!

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
30277d58-26d5-4910-882f-574fd91965b0.jpg

VSA's Endeavor 3MkII's

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
stunning system! please post videos of it playing if you can!

I'm sure we will be able to get some videos of the system

LL21

Dec 26, 2010

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hello WBF,

If you plan on attending this years Axpona Audio Show, be sure to register for the speaker giveaway from Von Schweikert Audio. We will have a drwing for the winner on Sunday. Just fill the ticket out and bring it to the Von Scweikert/VAC/MasterBuilt/Acoustic Sciences room on the Lobby level in the Dearborn room.

The winner will take home a pair of Endeavor E-3MkII's.

Our set up for Axpona this year

ULTRA 11 speakers
VAC Statement Preamp
VAC 450 Statement IQ monoblocks
VAC Statement Phono Pre
Kronos Pro with his new power supply
Lamizator GoldenGate DAC
Technics 1520 J-corder rtr
YFS Ref 3 Music Server

All cables will be the Ultra Line by MasterBuilt

Sound treatment by ASC Acoustic Sciences

Hope to see you there

Hi Leif, which tubes are you using on the golden gate? Please try KR 242 first, if the gain matches it is multiple times better than the next ones, but gain dependent.

Otherwise my preferences are special Lampi anniversary EML mesh globe 45s, followed by either of KR Px25 and KR Px4, all are close.

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Hi Leif, which tubes are you using on the golden gate? Please try KR 242 first, if the gain matches it is multiple times better than the next ones, but gain dependent.

Otherwise my preferences are special Lampi anniversary EML mesh globe 45s, followed by either of KR Px25 and KR Px4, all are close.

Hi bonzo,

If I remember correctly, we went with the KR Px4's and KR 5U4G for the Rectifiers. I heard the GG in the Philippines and was just floored by how good it was. So we picked the same setup as he had. It's supposed to be here in a few days. Based on your recommendations I guess we will be buying some other tubes to try. Thanks!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing