Patriots Day Official Trailer #1 (2017) Mark Wahlberg, Kevin Bacon

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

we had out of town guests a few days ago from Canada and they really wanted to see this film. I must admit that I had little interest inasmuch as the story is well known. Well I got dragged along and I have to admit that the story is extremely well told and the editing is superb as it intertwines original footage in the movie. Parts of the story unbeknownst to me were told in the movie.

Definitely worth the rental as we enjoyed it

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Yes,

• Cast:
- Mark Wahlberg
- J. K. Simmons
- John Goodman
- Kevin Bacon
- Michelle Monaghan
- Alex Wolff

• Director: Peter Berg ('Deep Water Horizon' - 'Lone Survivor')
• Music composed by: Trent Reznor · Atticus Ross · Steve Jablonsky
_______

This is no small peanuts here the names, and the true story.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
It was better than I anticipated if it is accurate. They filled in a couple of things I missed when following the initial coverage.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing