Kemp Elektroniks MaxiiMus P16

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I discovered the seemingly wackiest, most woo-woo audio tweak I have ever encountered.

Please note the special crystal power source to handle the Tachyon field.

image.jpg

From the Kemp Elektroniks website:

MAXiiMUS P16
Maximization of natural energy

The MAXiiMUS derives its energy from the permanent flow of electrons from nature. This flow of electrons is caused by the difference in potential between the ionosphere and the earth. The strong Tachyon field in the accumulators inside the MAXiiMUS acts as an antenna which derives electrons from this potential difference and injects them directly into the circuit. This process enhances the efficiency of the electricity, which in turn leads to less power consumption. Audio/video sets will significantly benefit from this process too!

Single phase parallel unit
Plug&Play, no additional costs for installing

Raises efficiency of electricity

Optimises natural energy in homes and buildings

Harmonises low frequeny and high frequency elektrosmog

Repolarises underground water lines and other geopathic disturbances

Very long service life, doesn't need any maintenance

Environmentally friendly - energy consumption near zero

Wall mounting as a standard, foot for vertical erection supplied

Size of energy field created: approximate 13 m / 43 ft.Length of power cord 1.5 m / 5 ft.

Color white (RAL 9016)

Weight 4.7 kg / 10 lbs.

Sizes 32.3x18.8x6.2 cm / 12.7x7.4x2.4" (without bottom plate)

RayDunzl

Jun 26, 2014
Tampa

Whatmore

Jun 2, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I bet you haven't heard for yourself what these can do?

I have one and like it so much that a 2nd is on order.

I must say I had hoped the "measurement" crowd would have learnt by now. I'm bloody sick of the continual armchair criticism

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I wrote "seemingly" based solely on the text of the product information, but I have never compared the sound of a stereo system with and without a P16 plugged in.

I am glad you have one!

What are your impressions of the device, Whatmore?

Please tell us how the device changes what you hear from your system.

What do you believe the glass crystal does in the design?

RayDunzl

Jun 26, 2014
Tampa
I bet you haven't heard for yourself what these can do?

I must say I had hoped the "measurement" crowd would have learnt by now. I'm bloody sick of the continual armchair criticism

I don't see any "measurement" crowd criticism above, just some criticism of "them" which you added.

If the hypothetical Tachyon Field can be manipulated via (what looks like) bubble wrap and a copper rod, I'm sure the "measurement" crowd would be all ears.

Whatmore

Jun 2, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I don't see any "measurement" crowd criticism above, just some criticism of "them" which you added.

If the hypothetical Tachyon Field can be manipulated via (what looks like) bubble wrap and a copper rod, I'm sure the "measurement" crowd would be all ears.

"Wackiest" "most woo woo".
No criticism?

RayDunzl

Jun 26, 2014
Tampa

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
My a'phile friends just measured one of these on the Audio Mephisto scope...capable of measuring any voltage down to .000000000000000001 volts. We saw a major upswing when connected to the Kemp...on the order of .00000000000012 volts!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Reactions: cjfrbw

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I have no idea who belongs to which crowd here.
I just read poo-pooing of a product that hasn't been heard and assumed that sort of behaviour comes from the measurement crowd.

I questioned only the marketing description.

So, again, what are your impressions of the device, Whatmore?

Please tell us how the device changes what you hear from your system.

What do you believe the glass crystal does in the design?

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013

Interesting product alright---reminds of the Brock Polariser for the Holden Car in a way--well it did spring to mind --or a super Hi Powered multiple array AR-888 possibly

indeed awaiting the reports on your observations sonically and musically--cool!:b

BruceD

cuntigh

Dec 20, 2014
FRANCE
Very interested also for someone who listened it in his system. I read the Kemp website but can't understand the difference between the 3 different models.

Is the bigger the better wounding or just the more effective with well being ? Is the bigger model for big rooms ?

What if you install a big P40 or M100 in a little room ? Does it overload it ?

JY

Interesting product alright---reminds of the Brock Polariser for the Holden Car in a way--well it did spring to mind --or a super Hi Powered multiple array AR-888 possibly

indeed awaiting the reports on your observations sonically and musically--cool!:b

BruceD

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I have now found P16s hiding at the back of the main listening room of two audio salons in the last two weeks.

cuntigh

Dec 20, 2014
FRANCE
So it seems that professionals appreciate it ? As you can guess I like tweaking... good tweaks can help to extract the best from our systems. At least that's what I believe.
The 2 tweaks that light my interest now are Fostac and Bybee ARNs. Not much feedback from users (real men using them in their system everydays) on these 2 babies.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
It would be nice to know what it is, unless it is indeed fairy dust.

My speculations on what it is would show a potential that it can do as much harm as good, varying by equipment used. But I think Ron is right to question them. I'm not sure there's anything at all that isn't utter nonsense in their marketing. The products might work but they don't work in any relation to the silly lies the entire website has all over it.

There's plenty of other manufacturers that aren't telling bold lies, offering good products that will accomplish the same thing.

Whatmore

Jun 2, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
So it seems that professionals appreciate it ? As you can guess I like tweaking... good tweaks can help to extract the best from our systems. At least that's what I believe.
The 2 tweaks that light my interest now are Fostac and Bybee ARNs. Not much feedback from users (real men using them in their system everydays) on these 2 babies.

Me and a bunch of others in 'straya tried bybees and the results ranged from "no difference at all" to "slight degradation". Don't think anyone reported an improvement or if they did, it was minimal

cuntigh

Dec 20, 2014
FRANCE
Hello
I asked Mr Kemp for explaining the differences between the 3 Maxiimus models. I paste his answer here :

The P16 is an easy to install shunt version, but if you have the room in your meter cupboard or near your A/V setup than the P40 or even M100 is highly recommended. The M100 is a stronger version of the P40".

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing