Goldfinger Statement VS Coralstone Diamond

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
After 2 days of listening i love this Koetsu for his natural sound,real instrument,real timbre,big scene and depth,but for some records,like for example Dead can Dance into the labyrinth,ELP Trilogy(omr),Rick Wakeman,ecc i need Goldfinger for his incredible fast and dynamic sound and also very good quality.

So like everybody know we need 2 or 3 tonearm with different cartridge for our vinyl.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
After 2 days of listening i love this Koetsu for his natural sound,real instrument,real timbre,big scene and depth,but for some records,like for example Dead can Dance into the labyrinth,ELP Trilogy(omr),Rick Wakeman,ecc i need Goldfinger for his incredible fast and dynamic sound and also very good quality.

So like everybody know we need 2 or 3 tonearm with different cartridge for our vinyl.

Gian, you need to get that Schopper running.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah

Actually 3-4 turntables with 2-4 arms each ;)!

david

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I know dear David,you are too strong.

For Ked,and if Schopper with swissonor arm and Ortofon spu95 will be also better?
How to do?

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Since I'm a straight-arm kind of guy, I wish I knew more about the Bergmann tables, particularly their higher end models. Does anyone on the forum know anyone who has one of these? Same for their free-standing tone arms?

Marty,

We're dealers for Bergmann. We currently have the entry-level Magne in the store, and we should have the first unit of the new Galder (+Odin tonearm) in a couple of weeks' time.

Count me in as a fan :)

cheers,
alex

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I am sure that Magne and Sindre in their range of price and also more are absolutely the choice possible.
I had a lot of very good turntable but this is the best i had
Very interesting the new Galder where you can put 4 arms.

If i will change mine will be only for Sleipner.

My friend after listening mine decided to buy.
He had Micro 5000 with Dynavector 507 mk II and it tight
Changing Micro with Bergmann,with the same cartridge,the sound was much better in everything,bass more controlled and fast,more depth and sound much more clean,fast and natural.

Reactions: Ron Resnick

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Now i am using Koetsu with phono CH Precision P1 with input in current and is very good.
After 6/7 days one my friend will bring to me his Koetsu transformer and we will try the input in voltage at 47.000 with the transformer,so is a very good test and i will report,if is better in current or MM with his transformer

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Now i am trying Coralstone with Koetsu transformer.
The sound is bigger and more depth,instrument are bigger,sound very natural and voices are fantastic.

I think little better with trans and P1 in MM than in current
But every cartridge is a different story.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing