Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goldfinger Statement VS Coralstone Diamond

After 2 days of listening i love this Koetsu for his natural sound,real instrument,real timbre,big scene and depth,but for some records,like for example Dead can Dance into the labyrinth,ELP Trilogy(omr),Rick Wakeman,ecc i need Goldfinger for his incredible fast and dynamic sound and also very good quality.

So like everybody know we need 2 or 3 tonearm with different cartridge for our vinyl.

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by gian60 View Post
    After 2 days of listening i love this Koetsu for his natural sound,real instrument,real timbre,big scene and depth,but for some records,like for example Dead can Dance into the labyrinth,ELP Trilogy(omr),Rick Wakeman,ecc i need Goldfinger for his incredible fast and dynamic sound and also very good quality.

So like everybody know we need 2 or 3 tonearm with different cartridge for our vinyl.
    Gian, you need to get that Schopper running.

Quote Originally Posted by gian60 View Post

Actually 3-4 turntables with 2-4 arms each !

david
    Audio Industry Affiliate:Lamm, Ortofon, ZYX, Keith Monks, Audio Desk, Jensen Transformers, Pheonix Engineering.
    Specialty & Unique Offerings: Vintage horn speakers, Vintage and Modern Turntables, Analog Accessories.

System 1: Horns+Tubes+Vinyl and digital too- Listening Room 1
    System 2: Horns+Tubes+Vinyl and digital too- Listening Room 2- Near field setup

Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    Actually 3-4 turntables with 2-4 arms each !

david
    Who will be crazy enough to do that

I know dear David,you are too strong.

For Ked,and if Schopper with swissonor arm and Ortofon spu95 will be also better?
    How to do?

Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    Since I'm a straight-arm kind of guy, I wish I knew more about the Bergmann tables, particularly their higher end models. Does anyone on the forum know anyone who has one of these? Same for their free-standing tone arms?
    Marty,

We're dealers for Bergmann. We currently have the entry-level Magne in the store, and we should have the first unit of the new Galder (+Odin tonearm) in a couple of weeks' time.

Count me in as a fan

cheers,
    alex
    Disclosure:
    Alma Music and Audio - La Jolla, CA
    ADL/Furutech - Aqua Hi-Fi - Audio Research - Audioquest - Audionet - Audiopax - Auralic - Aurender - Avantgarde - Bergmann - D'Agostino - darTZeel - DEQX - ELAC - ENIGMAcoustics - Evolution Acoustics - Hegel - iFi - IsoTek - Kii Audio - Koetsu - Kronos - Kubala Sosna - Kuzma - Linn - MSB Technology - Music Hall - Ortofon - Solid Steel - Sound Galleries Music Server - Wharfedale - YG Acoustics
    [ http://almaaudio.com ]

I am sure that Magne and Sindre in their range of price and also more are absolutely the choice possible.
    I had a lot of very good turntable but this is the best i had
    Very interesting the new Galder where you can put 4 arms.

If i will change mine will be only for Sleipner.

My friend after listening mine decided to buy.
    He had Micro 5000 with Dynavector 507 mk II and it tight
    Changing Micro with Bergmann,with the same cartridge,the sound was much better in everything,bass more controlled and fast,more depth and sound much more clean,fast and natural.

Now i am using Koetsu with phono CH Precision P1 with input in current and is very good.
    After 6/7 days one my friend will bring to me his Koetsu transformer and we will try the input in voltage at 47.000 with the transformer,so is a very good test and i will report,if is better in current or MM with his transformer

Now i am trying Coralstone with Koetsu transformer.
    The sound is bigger and more depth,instrument are bigger,sound very natural and voices are fantastic.

I think little better with trans and P1 in MM than in current
    But every cartridge is a different story.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123