Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Yes the other Manning sibling has beaten the Pats twice. I just don't consider him a big play QB. Besides he had big help from the run, defense and god.

Speaking like the Redskins fan you are :p You could have had a QB for the ages but his coach (and his stupidity) destroyed him... Don't hate us poor Giants for having a future Hall of Famer. As for the Pats... You can be lucky a few times.. Their spectacular regularity is not luck, it stems from two people: A great coach and a even greater QB. Hall of Fame ... GOAT QB , etc.. Brady who people may loathe with a passion is the best QB of the past 2 decades and easily one of the best five of the modern football era ... Perhaps the best ever. Iam picking the Pats.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I don't think Eli has played his best ball yet.
As for Brady the only good thing I can say is the defenses he plays against continue to sing his praise.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'd rather watch paint dry.

Dan

if you watched the paint dry at half time and missed Lady Gaga, IMO you missed one of the best half time shows in Super Bowl history. Wow is all I can say

The drones were amazing and she was superb

Steve Williams

Greatest Super Bowl game I have ever seen

Brady ties it at 28-28, overcomes a 25 deficit and scores 32 unanswered points to win the game

Greatest QB of all time

Plus the best half time show I've seen in Super Bowl history

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I agree. Greatest Super Bowl ever. Best QB ever!!!

Steve Williams

I can't see a game like this ever being repeated again, If Brady is smart he will do what Elway and Manning did and go out a winner and 5 Super Bowl rings to boot

I feel bad for Atlanta as they probably are still trying to figure out how they lost this one but IMO they were beaten by the greatest QB of all time

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Atlanta shot themselves in the foot.
The question is does the fact that Brady stunk up the dirst half until he had to play add to his greatness or detract from it?
ALL HAIL TO TO TOM BRADY! I unworthy.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Awesome! I kept telling myself with the score at 28- 12 that if somebody can come back from this in a quarter it's gonna be Brady. I was about to go out to lunch when I peeked at the TV and saw the score at 28-28. Had to postpone lunch and my heart was pounding in Overtime. What a historic comeback! Am so happy for the New England fans.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
That was a good game, both teams gave us a great show...plus Lady Gaga (no lip sync, the real deal, live).

Congrats Patriots, and excellent sportsmanship from both teams.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Awesome! I kept telling myself with the score at 28- 12 that if somebody can come back from this in a quarter it's gonna be Brady. I was about to go out to lunch when I peeked at the TV and saw the score at 28-28. Had to postpone lunch and my heart was pounding in Overtime. What a historic comeback! Am so happy for the New England fans.

IN the beginning of the fourth quarter, after Julio Jones made this incredible catch, I turned off the TV and declared Game Over ... Came back and ... The Pats won... What a game! What a QB! The best ever? Can anyone needs any more proof?

I am with Steve: He should retire on a high note. There isn't anything to prove to anyone. His legacy's sealed

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Lady Gaga will never compare to the halftime show of Prince, Katy Perry, MJ or Beyonce.....

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
I am not a Prince fan. Not much of a modern pop fan at all, but I can appreciate Lady Gaga - that woman can sing (and not just pop).

As for the game - wow, what a nail biter. I hosted a superbowl party and of course being in New England you can imagine who we were rooting for. It got pretty loud and crazy here. :)

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
I am with Steve: He should retire on a high note. There isn't anything to prove to anyone. His legacy's sealed

That game was sooooo hard to watch at the end. While I knew that Atlanta would not keep that kind of margin, I said surely they will win this game. For everything Atlanta did right in the first half (both on defense and offense) they did not do in the 2nd half. Defense could no longer get to Brady and offensive line was no longer protecting Matt Ryan.

But, I would agree that Brady would be wise to leave as a major winner. Plus he will be 40 next season and while that is still young when compared to me, it is old for a football player and the chances of serious injury increase.

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
One of my golfing buddies just emailed me this:

"well, I wanted to wake up this morning humming any of the songs that Lady Gaga sang yesterday . . . . but couldn't remember one of them . . . . . "

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing