• New England Patriots

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

853guy

Aug 14, 2013
I'm not much of a betting man, but my spidey-sense says Patriots will make it number five, coming from behind and levelling it to take it to extra time.

If I had to guess, I'd say... 34-28 Patriots.

Is it too late to vote?

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'm not much of a betting man, but my spidey-sense says Patriots will make it number five, coming from behind and levelling it to take it to extra time.

If I had to guess, I'd say... 34-28 Patriots.

Is it too late to vote?

Wow 853 guy. if I were going to bet I would say that you are an expert in AB tests as you pegged the outcome perfectly ;)

853guy

Aug 14, 2013
Wow 853 guy. if I were going to bet I would say that you are an expert in AB tests as you pegged the outcome perfectly ;)

Naturally. I also predict Donald J. Trump will become President of the United States, Liverpool will fail to make it into the FA Cup (because they always do), and the long-playing phonograph record will make a comeback requiring audiophiles to thoroughly debate whether passive or active isolation will get the best out of their gramophone players. Just you wait and see.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Tom Brady can't find his jersey ? http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-patriots-brady-jersey-20170206-story.html Lol
_____

It's just too bad that the Falcons couldn't keep their momentum; because they sure won the first half.
The second half is always slower, with all the timeouts...it's a momentum killer that players must be ready for, experienced with, I think.

Lady Gaga is not the kind of music I listen @ home; I have zero album of her. She's a pop singer for the generation today (youngs), and her message of equality is her greatest asset.
Artistically, she is a business lady from her true heart and beliefs, I think. As the audience, us, me, everyone, we all have our preference, and for me personally she is far from reference. This is my opinion and it is my right to express it; in the hope no one will get offended. If someone disagree, and I know millions will, that is cool; as long as they all feel equal and not superior or inferior and don't make the wrong decisions from emotions. Respect is number one to gain brotherhood/sisterhood and equality and peace. :b
Her name alone, to me sounds so superficially plastic and commercially advertisement and marketable economically for her organisation.
Her talent is an acquired taste, so it's a personal like or dislike...a free opinion that 7.35 billion people have the right to express without fear. :b Lol

Back to that game, because after all Lady Gaga and her troupe of dancers and all the drones were just a half-time show distraction...entertainment for the audience; that game was strange in one way...the Falcons had it, but they let it slipped away...bummer! It almost looked like it was a fix, like a fight who had already decided of the winner. Of course it's just probably a false appearance; we all saw the game and this no way can happen. Patriots won fair and square. All the bad past memories from that guy who was on a personal vendetta against Tom, you all know who, vanquished into history's oblivion. Tom Brady is the king right now, we saw him pray to his own angel. And the king led his team to the kingdom of heaven...victory and champagne.

It was the first time ever in Super Bowl history to have overtime. The referees did an excellent job in my opinion. All in all it was entertaining, it was well disciplined and orchestrated. ...And till the very end and beyond.

Now, if Tom can relocate his jersey....

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Not that it really matters. But did anyone believe Tom Brady should have been called for intentional grounding for a throw he made
from the end zone during the game tieing drive during the SB. That would have resulted in a safety and loss of possession.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing