• New England Patriots

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Patriots are a 3 point favorite and are wearing white as the visiting team. White jerseys seem to win the most Super Bowls.

Should be a great game involving the best offense (Falcons) against the best defense (Patriots)

Should be a terrific game and hopefully no behind the scenes drama such as Deflategate or a demonstration by Libtards outside. Hopefully common sense and peace will prevail and make for a wonderful game

Plus Lady Gaga is performing at half time and that is worth the price of admission alone.

So who is going to win the game

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hi Steve. I don't follow football but I'm gonna go with the Patriots by 16 points. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Tom

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
I have no clue who will win the game, but I do think Atlanta is under appreciated - and for good reason - just look at the last 51 years. BUT, I really think for the first time Atlanta has the players and coaches to pull this off. I have watched them for the 51 years of their existence (lived in Atlanta for the first time starting that year) and NEVER have they looked like this.

When the went to the SB last time, they were, for all practical purposes, a one dimensional team. With the personnel they now have, they are anything but. Go Falcons !!

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
The only big play quaterback who can beat the Pats is Peyton Manning. So I'll pick the Pats and root for the Falcons.

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
Atl is at a disadvantage cuz they can't pump more crowd noise into the stadium. Unless they get Danny Oceans team involved.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
I'm going to root for Atlanta. The Pats have just been too lucky over the last decade. Someone else needs to participate!

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Yes the other Manning sibling has beaten the Pats twice. I just don't consider him a big play QB. Besides he had big help from the run, defense and god.

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
I'm going to root for Atlanta. The Pats have just been too lucky over the last decade. Someone else needs to participate!

Lucky? Is that what you call what they've done?

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Rooting for The Pats. I can't wait to see Roger Goodell trying to open his mouth as be gives the trophy to Tom Brady.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
nobody has stopped Atlanta in 3 months. too many dynamic players and dynamic play calling.

and New England cannot get pressure on Ryan.

Atlanta by 10.

Frank750

VIP/Donor
Jul 8, 2011
nobody has stopped Atlanta in 3 months. too many dynamic players and dynamic play calling.

and New England cannot get pressure on Ryan.

Atlanta by 10.

Your all encompassing knowledge of audio and automobiles has apparently not bled over to NFL football :p

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Your all encompassing knowledge of audio and automobiles has apparently not bled over to NFL football :p

I'm just a guy with an opinion who watched Atlanta steam roll my Seahawks and the Packers (could have scored as many as they wanted to) and watch the Pat's struggle against a bad Texan's team.

the Pat's team that has played recently won't beat Atlanta. but who knows who shows up tomorrow. if they don't get pressure on Ryan it won't matter what else they do.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing