My 800HP Mustang GT Project "Blade Runner"

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA
My 2016 Ford Mustang GT. She makes 700HP and 627TQ at the wheels. Calculated to be 805HP at the crank. The Drive train has been upgraded to handle the additional HP/TQ. Drives like stock until you put the pedal to the metal. :D

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Very nice......very nice. That's not a Mustang at this point. It's a work of art that just so happens to be a race craft. Very nice.

Tom

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA
Very nice......very nice. That's not a Mustang at this point. It's a work of art that just so happens to be a race craft. Very nice.

Tom

Thanks for the comment Tom! It's a real pleasure to drive & race.

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I like that it's done tastefully. There's too many gaudy things out there.

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Congrats, beautiful car! Nice supercharger and beautiful engine bay too! The closest I had to a Mustang was a Datsun 240Z with a Mustang drivetrain. :) What's she run in the 1/4?

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Looks incredible !

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA
Thanks guys! I like a clean looking car and not overdone. Don, she still has a stock sound system. I just used it as background music. I rather hear my exhaust & blower instead. Dave, 11.0 @ 128MPH on stock converter. If I had a stall converter & slicks it would be in the mid 10s all day long. Not bad for a street car would you say? :cool:

Last edited:

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Thanks guys! I like a clean looking car and not overdone. Don, she still has a stock sound system. I just used it as background music. I rather hear my exhaust & blower instead. Dave, she runs in the 10s. Not bad for a street car would you say? :cool:

More than fast enough. I'm sure a few big ticket cars have watched you pull away.

Stereo's in cars are... meh, who cares?

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Nice, what was the time and speed? That Porsche isn't stock either...

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Oh he left first but you can't see the tree or the board at the end and I also dont think he would post a red light, but I gotta ask anyways.
What was your time/speed?

Audioseduction

Dec 6, 2010
FLORIDA
Nice, what was the time and speed? That Porsche isn't stock either...

I did not red light. My reaction was better as my 60' time was better also. 60' time is how long it took to go from 0 to 60'. The Porsche was not stock as it had a custom exhaust and a race tune. I raced him twice that day and won both. My time was 10.50 @ 130MPH with a 1.5 60' time. This was a 1/4 mile race. His Porsche is all wheel drive and he used launch control set at 3k. The owner was very cool. He said my Mustang was the second car that had beat him. The first one was a Nissan GTR which is a quick car!

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
That is impressive.

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing