Thread: Multiquoting | Bingo | Issue Fixed!

Member Addicted to Best! NorthStar's Avatar

Cool Multiquoting | Bingo | Issue Fixed!

When Francisco started this thread: http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...l=1#post429244

And now that it has been reinstated the way like it was originally; I just noticed right now that it has automatically fixed another older issue.
    Before when I was multiquoting I had to go back and unmark the multiquoted posts or they would reappear each time that I quoted another post. I don't have to do that anymore; it has been restored to its normal operational mode. ...Very nice.

I mentioned that a while back, but I lived with it...without sweat. And just few minutes ago I used the multiquote feature, so after my post I was going back to unmark the multiquoted post, like I used to; but it was already unmarked. That was a nice happy surprise. So I'm sharing it because the time spent fixing the "More Activity" feature, and resolving it, has also resolved the "Multiquote" feature issue; that time spent still rewards today on other aspects of the site's good operational features.

It's not the end of the world but it's a good positive thing. It doesn't take much sometimes to make us feel happy.
    All the Very Best, - Bob --------- "And it stoned me to my soul" - Van Morrison --------- AudiophileAudition

Site Founder And Administrator Steve Williams's Avatar
    Coto De Caza, California on the 13th fairway of the south golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthStar View Post
    When Francisco started this thread: http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...l=1#post429244

And now that it has been reinstated the way like it was originally; I just noticed right now that it has automatically fixed another older issue.
    Before when I was multiquoting I had to go back and unmark the multiquoted posts or they would reappear each time that I quoted another post. I don't have to do that anymore; it has been restored to its normal operational mode. ...Very nice.

I mentioned that a while back, but I lived with it...without sweat. And just few minutes ago I used the multiquote feature, so after my post I was going back to unmark the multiquoted post, like I used to; but it was already unmarked. That was a nice happy surprise. So I'm sharing it because the time spent fixing the "More Activity" feature, and resolving it, has also resolved the "Multiquote" feature issue; that time spent still rewards today on other aspects of the site's good operational features.

It's not the end of the world but it's a good positive thing. It doesn't take much sometimes to make us feel happy.
    Bob

I had exactly the same problem that you described. Yes it was fixed when tech support discovered changes made to our templates by a former admin/owner. As you have noticed the color of our template now is more consistent with traditional vBulletin

Thanks for noticing that Bob as it reminded me that I had the same problem and it was annoying to have to go back and delete these otherwise they showed up in subsequent posts
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    There's ALWAYS another Steve Williams BUT there's only "oneobgyn"
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System