FS: KUBALA-SOSNA "EMOTION" 1-meter BNC:BNC 75-ohm Clock or S/PDIF cable....

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Up for sale is a 1.5 year old KUBALA-SOSNA "EMOTION" 1-meter BNC:BNC 75-ohm Clock or S/PDIF cable....

I bought this cable new from KS via an authorized dealer in Coral Gables Florida; it is in like-new condition with original
leather pouch and serial number tag.

Price when new was $1,500 USD. I will sell for $950 USD (or best reasonable offer) which includes all Paypal fees and US Lower48
UPS Ground shipping.

I will ship via USPS Priority Mail International, DHL, FedEx or UPS to any international destination and Alaska or Hawaii. Buyer
will be responsible for differential in shipping costs as well as any customs fees, duties, etc....

This is a great digital cable and delivered great results, very musical playback, rock-solid imaging and wide/broad/deep soundstaging
in my usage of it as a 75-ohm master clocking cable. It can also be used as a S/PDIF cable.

I will take the cable out of protected storage and take high-resolution digital photos for any interested buy who requests it.

Let me know of any questions; thank you for looking at this ad!

I can point you to long-term all-positive feedback on another high-end audio buy/sell forum for peace of mind and assurance of
a smooth and high-quality transaction!

Last edited:

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Sold!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing