Which Magico Do You Own? (Take The Poll!)

Which Magico Do You Own?

• Q7 MKII

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Q5

• Q3

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Q1

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • S7

• S5 MKII

• S3 (MKI or MKII)

• S1 MKII

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • M Project

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • M3

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

LetSleepingDogs

Nov 21, 2016
Wow, the M3 and the M Project really dominated! Very interesting. What made you guys go for the M "series" over the Q or the S?

cannata

Jan 30, 2014
Italy
Interesting, seems like there are more current models Magico owners here on the forum then Wilson owners, I wouldn’t imagine that...

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
I have the M3 on order.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
I wish I could afford to buy the S1mk2 for my office, lol.

LetSleepingDogs

Nov 21, 2016
I wonder how many units Magico and Wilson have each sold in the last 9 years? It would be interesting to see if there has been an increase or decline in sales since 2008.

Gordon B

Apr 1, 2012
I have the Q7 MKII in my Naples, FL house and the Q3 in my Baltimore, MD condo. Due to the lack of options in the poll, I only checked the Q7 MKII.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
I have the Q7 MKII in my Naples, FL house and the Q3 in my Baltimore, MD condo. Due to the lack of options in the poll, I only checked the Q7 MKII.

Nice! I believed we talked about these speakers in PMs, years ago??? Very nice

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing