Few DIY projects

jororaitchev

Jan 5, 2017
Bulgaria-Sofia
WOW! I've never seen DIY like this before and few speaker manufacturers could imagine a final shape this beautiful.

You have a level of dedication and talent I've not seen before and am extremely envious of...AMAZING and EXTREMELY WELL DONE!!!

Thank you for sharing with all of us!

Thank you!
Never too late to see. Some others also rated the project- sold.

Uk Paul

Member Sponsor
Sep 27, 2012
UK
Joro; great work, and with your basic tools, you have excelled! Where in Sofia are you?

Best / Paul

jororaitchev

Jan 5, 2017
Bulgaria-Sofia
?nother small step in my project;

Attachments

• rS-1-o.jpg
    rS-1-o.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 175
  • rS-0.jpg
    rS-0.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 173
  • rS-.jpg
    rS-.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 173
  • rS0-1.jpg
    rS0-1.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 173
  • rS-3.jpg
    rS-3.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 173

jororaitchev

Jan 5, 2017
Bulgaria-Sofia
An interesting situation, nobody asked me what happened to the column volume in such ventilation! How will we calculate the volume/ have st losses/ in this complex form of ventilation?

Attachments

• J&N-1.jpg
    J&N-1.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 155

jororaitchev

Jan 5, 2017
Bulgaria-Sofia
An interesting situation, nobody asked me what happened to the column volume in such ventilation! How will we calculate the volume/ have st losses/ in this complex form of ventilation?

I am an electric engineer,assuming I use a program (CAD ),entering data into this complex, incorrect form would take me a very long time, effort which for single production makes no sense..
The making every detail is unique, It is normal to have differences between them.
When assembling the structure, i do extra work in the interior of column, which changes volume.
It's clear that the software will not help me,mathematics - as well.
I'm trying to get closer to her alternative - the egg, so I solve the problem /as possible/with Fb ,Fc. My project is at an early stage and do not have , will not matter unless I get the right volume.

I want this to use as a hint!

Wardsweb

May 8, 2010
San Antonio, TX
wardswebllc.com
You sir have incredible skills. You are a true craftsman. Kudos to you.

jororaitchev

Jan 5, 2017
Bulgaria-Sofia
I want to show how I find the volume of a complex, constructive body:
At the third photo, the red line is the waterline,must be fill with water next to it / everything must be perfectly horizontally!/.
-I measure the weight of the my vented inner construction - 3.5 kg.
-The amount of water is 42 l. in the box; 42-3,5= 38,5l, 4.5 l more than what's needed - what's next?
I know the total volume, now everything is very simple there are several options for correction;
- purely mathematical / small planarity, simple algebra and axonometry /
- methodically- it can be done in several ways.

Attachments

• cher.jpg
    cher.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Ch--.jpg
    Ch--.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Ch1.jpg
    Ch1.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 200
  • w-l.JPG
    w-l.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 201
  • s-2.jpg
    s-2.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 201

jororaitchev

Jan 5, 2017
Bulgaria-Sofia
I have an idea to make a new project to in the base there should be two 10" loudspeakers - just an idea. They look like animals, maybe dinosaurs, but important are 20Hz.

Attachments

• dino.jpg
    dino.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 150
  • dino-.jpg
    dino-.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 149

jororaitchev

Jan 5, 2017
Bulgaria-Sofia
I continue with the collection of the cabinet;

Now I can make the exact measurement of the volume. And that's 31.5l, just as much as I need!
Oh, l forget to show you what I did to get that volume!
I maked a filter compartment (for the MW and TW), the W section will be in the box;

Attachments

• sr.jpg
    sr.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 108
  • sr-1.jpg
    sr-1.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 109
  • cap..jpg
    cap..jpg
    60 KB · Views: 110
  • dyno-cap.jpg
    dyno-cap.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 110
  • cap-dyno.jpg
    cap-dyno.jpg
    297 KB · Views: 109

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing