FS: Elrod Statement Gold Next-Gen Analog XLR Bocchino Male to Bocchino Female 6-feet

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Elrod STATEMENT GOLD Next-Generation Analog XLR 6-foot length
Bocchino Male to Bocchino Female SOTA XLR Connectors
1 pair Serial Number #1427, can be verified directly as to authenticity & ownership record with Elrod Power Systems...

No original box or bag, will professionally package prior to shipment Original owner, 2.5 years old, hand-built by David Elrod and delivered personally to me.

*Please excuse hue of photos influenced heavily by the carpet and low lighting; first, I am not a great photographer but more importantly it was very early morning when I took photos and using a flash washed out the detail on the cable bodies, wrap, flexible ends and connectors where the pictures I wound up using did a much better job conveying the detail and overall excellent condition of the cables. For any serious buyer I would take a fresh set of photos with more ambient daylighting....

Hand-built state of the art analog XLR interconnects, like new condition, very well cared for. Anyone who knows these interconnects will tell you they deliver top to bottom frequency response, power, finesse, temporal and spatial coherency, ultra wide and deep sound stages and tremendous energy/pace/drive in the music.

The XLR Connectors on both ends redefine what is possible sonically in top of the line interconnects. They mate well with all standard dimension XLR inputs and outputs and have been used across a wide variety of great from various manufacturers.

I've owned ALOT of mid-high end speaker cables from many manufacturers. These are the single best option I've tried over and above all I've owned or demo'ed over the last 20 years. In my mind, to my ears, they have no equal even amongst the latest offerings.

Only reason for selling is I changed my speakers from active speakers with RoomEQ processor to a passive design speaker and no longer need this pair and one other I am offering for sale.

My long-term feedback here is proof you can rely upon for a great transaction.
Price when new, $6,000 USD asking $3250 USD including UPS Ground shipping to the US Lower-48 states, insured and all transaction fees. I will also accept cash, wire transfer or certified check (with ID/verifiable address) from people with verifiable feedback here but the funds must settle fully before shipment can occur.

I will ship to Canada, LATAM, APAC/APJ or Europe; additional shipping fees and customs/other fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.

Buy with confidence...these are amazing interconnects and I still have 2 other pair remaining in my system. The only way to beat them is to pay the hefty up-charge for Elrod's DIAMOND interconnects.

Thank you for looking!

ElrodStmtGold-XLR-SN1427-BocchinoMaleFemale-FullView-20170103.jpg ElrodStmtGold-XLR-SN1427-XLRConnectorView-20170103.jpg ElrodStmtGold-XLR-SN1427-SN-TagView-20170103.jpg

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
(PRICE DROP): Price when new, $6,000 USD asking $2,850 USD including UPS Ground shipping to the US Lower-48 states, insured and all transaction fees. I will accept cash, wire transfer or certified check (with ID/verifiable address) from people with verifiable feedback here but the funds must settle fully before shipment can occur. Will consider Paypal if buyer picks up the fees since I am picking up shipping.

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Sold!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing