Audioquest Jitterbug

JayR

Feb 28, 2015
I just tried the Audioquest Jitterbug in my system between my ultrabook and Devialet. It seems to remove some grunge from the USB connection. Of more interest is that I feel that it has improved clarity a bit by dropping the noise floor some. Music seems to be more relaxed with much better pace and rhythm. On my system, it feels like almost analog-like. Not profound but easily noticeable.

Is anyone using the Jitterbug? Does 2 jitterbugs make a difference?

Bruce19

Feb 17, 2022
Northwestern New Jersey
I recently tried the audioquest jitterbug on the USB output of my Mac mini which then ran into a mini DSP 2 x 4 HD. I could really not hear any improvement in sound. I also tried it on the solid state hard drive that house is my Roon curated music collection which connects into the Mac mini because the owners manual of the jitterbug suggested that it could isolate noise from an incoming USB three hard drive. But here again I failed to be able to detect any difference with the jitter bug in the system or out. Next I plan to try it on my MacBook Air with Headphones but I am not very hopeful.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing