All New Yamaha NS 5000 Speakers..... World-Beaters ?

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Someone on another forum said a Yamaha rep told him at one of the Shows that these ns 5000's might come down in price as they bring other models using this technology on the market in the near future!:D

The Yamaha rep also said these Yamaha ns 5000's will be on the market here sometime this summer!:b

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
They need to be reviewed by all professional audio reviewers...from Stereophile to The Absolute Sound and Sound Stage.

I don't think any reviewers on this list will ever do a review on these speakers, I'll be shocked if they do!:D;)

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I Bet you No Stereo Stores will have these NS 5000's in their Stores to Demo next to their Magico and B&W speakers!..:D;)

And Shows are not a good place to Demo speakers!:rolleyes:

RnRmf

Apr 29, 2015
The June Issue of Hi-Fi News did a review of them and had them on the cover.
hifi201706_web_cover.jpg

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
John Atkinson did say a while back that he would do a review on these Yamaha ns 5000's IF they came on the USA market! We will have to wait and see if that really happens now.:D;)

Jono

Oct 27, 2017
I hope to hear a pair of these soon.
I have a pair of Yamaha NS75Ts which are really superb sounding speakers.I have also used NS1000s but they are nowhere near to being as good as the NS75Ts.

Last edited:

Loheswaran

Dec 19, 2014
I heard these speakers at the Indulgence Show and thought they were very good. I myself use NS1000M's.
In all fairness they are not as 'live' sounding as the NS1000m's and the bass wasn't as tight and rifle quick. That said they were smoother and more musical IMHO. I need to have a listen with my own amp at some stage.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing