Thread: Logitech Speaker System $40

Logitech Speaker System $40

I completely object to the notion young people don't care about sound quality. The teens in my family continue to "steal" my headphones/earbuds and leave me their crappy ones. They also appreciate good music especially motown classics.

Getting to the point . I was at Sam's Club on Christmas eve. My sister assigned me the task of selecting my own Xmas present. I stood thier regretting the ever diminishing options for home audio. (Half an ailse.) Although the demo unit was inoperable, I could not help but notice the build quality of the Logitech system I then noticed the price-only 40 bucks. I' ve spent more than that on gas just traveling to audition equipment. That coupled with their generous return policy, how could I lose?
    I was hoping for blutooh and wireless capability. Maybe not at this price.
    On xmas day I opened it up and is truly plug and play with a 30 wpc amp. So I dialed up Pandora, created a station called Black Christmas music.
    While it lacked the detail of my 15 dollar Polaroid headphones ,the sound was rich smooth and extended. Even though I just placed it on the dining room table it was creating a reasonable image. The music was not located to the speaker. Imaging is enhanced by a rear facing driver. It appears to be active. All the speakers are ported
    It's not going to rock the dorm room. It is however a room filing sound.
    Set up is a breeze. It has an auxiliary input expanding your source options. You might even be able to a phone preamp. The subwoofer has a level adjustment. I just turned the level up until it called attention to itself, then backed it off.
    All in all an excellent buy for those looking to get better sound from Internet music device on a budget
    Www.logitech.com
    Last edited by Gregadd; 12-26-2016 at 09:39 AM.
    Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friendly to one, and enemy to none.
    Benjamin Franklin

I assume the young audiophile is on a budget. That may not be the case.
    I failed to mention that the system has its on headphone jack located on the right speaker. That makes it even more versatile.
    Be civil to all, sociable to many, familiar with few, friendly to one, and enemy to none.
    Benjamin Franklin