Best Wishes From The Admin Team For a Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
On behalf of Ron, Lee, Tom and myself I would like to take a moment to wish everyone at WBF a very Happy Holiday season as well as all of the peace and love that this time of year brings for all mankind.

Regardless of everyone's religious beliefs, this is always just a wonderful peaceful and happy time of year that families all over the world connect with one another. Also have a safe and Happy New Year in 2017. Hopefully we will all find plenty of music under our Christmas trees

Peace and Love to all

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Thanks to WBF's Admin Team for all the hard work during yet another year! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Thanks to WBF's Admin Team for all the hard work during yet another year! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

+1

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Thank you for a terrific website.

Have a wonderful happy, healthy new year.

RogerD

VIP/Donor
May 23, 2010
BiggestLittleCity
Thank you Steve et al and Merry Christmas....

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Steve,

Welcome to Russia!

Saint Petersburg is one of beautiful cities here with rich history.

there are 12 of us going to the festival in Saint Petersburg. We have reservations one evening at some fancy restaurant on the water to watch the boats come in

853guy

Aug 14, 2013
Thanks so much to you Steve, Ron, Lee and Tom for making WBF a great place to hang in 2016.

My absolute best wishes for an even better year in 2017.

853guy

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
All the Very Best Christmas & New Year's Wishes! ? To all WBF Families, all the World Best Friends!

? Very Bests to you Steve, Ron, Lee, Tom, all the WBF members, guests and their families and friends ?

YashN

Jun 28, 2015
Canada

Big Dog RJ

Feb 2, 2012
Melbourne
Yes! that's a definite cheers to all.
The bestest cheers for 2016, for in 2016 I met up with new members and experienced new sound, which ventured towards a new system!
Made good friends and landed a new job as well, what more do you really want other than loving family & of course great music! Therefore cheers to all as we welcome in 2017, have a great one maties!

Big woof! RJ
It was nearly 40C today, that's about 100F in the US, too hot for music and tubes...

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Happy Holidays and/or Merry Christmas ! Great group on this forum. My favorite !

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Happy Holidays WBF folk! :cool:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing