Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Wishes From The Admin Team For a Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

Site Founder And Administrator Steve Williams's Avatar
    Coto De Caza, California on the 13th fairway of the south golf course

Post Best Wishes From The Admin Team For a Merry Christmas And A Happy New Year

On behalf of Ron, Lee, Tom and myself I would like to take a moment to wish everyone at WBF a very Happy Holiday season as well as all of the peace and love that this time of year brings for all mankind.

Regardless of everyone's religious beliefs, this is always just a wonderful peaceful and happy time of year that families all over the world connect with one another. Also have a safe and Happy New Year in 2017. Hopefully we will all find plenty of music under our Christmas trees

Peace and Love to all
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    There's ALWAYS another Steve Williams BUT there's only "oneobgyn"
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

Addicted to Best!
    Thanks to WBF's Admin Team for all the hard work during yet another year! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.
    Speaker: Wilson X1/Velodyne DD18+
    Source: Zanden 4-Box Digital
    Amps: CJ GAT/Gryphon Colosseum
    Cable: SC:TA Opus 5 IC:TA RefMM2 PC:PAD25th/Sablon GCUber
    16 Isolation 'Sandwiches': Under: HRS/Stillpoints/Auralex Top: HRS/Artesania/Entreq/FiniteElemente/EAT/90kg
    Power/Ground/Shield: Dedicated 16A Lines/Furutech Outlet/Burmester948/NordostQX4 / Tripoint (TroySig+Thor) Entreq (Atlantis/Receivus/Everest/Wrap)
    Room/Tube: Stillpoints Aperture / Amperex7308 Mullard(6922 6CA4 6X4) TeleE88CC

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by LL21 View Post
    Thanks to WBF's Admin Team for all the hard work during yet another year! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.
    +1

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor]
    Thank you to you all in the admin team.
    Have a lovely Xmas and New Year.

Thank you Steve. I wish you and the administrative team the same. You are running a great audio forum, and we all appreciate your good efforts. Thank you.
    My system link on WBF: http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showth...-Sublime-Sound
    Analog: SME 30/12, SME V-12, My Sonic Labs Signature Gold, AirTight Supreme, VDH Colibri Platinum, MINT LP protractor
    Electronics: Pass Labs XA160.5 amp, XP-20 preamp, XP-25 phono, Cables: Transparent REF XL MM2,
    Speakers: Magico Mini II, Essentials: Jim Smith RoomPlay, 3 Vibraplanes, Dedicated circuits

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best! GaryProtein's Avatar
    Thank you for a terrific website.

Have a wonderful happy, healthy new year.
    Listening Room: McIntosh C46, MEN220, MCD500, MR78-Modafferi modified, MPI4, MC602 (2), Pass Labs XVR1 (three-way), tri-amplified Infinity IRS Series V, TailTwister T2X rotator, AtlasSound FMA Rack, dedicated electrical sub-panel, boarded up fireplace, NO TV!

Living Room: McIntosh C28, MC2300, Revox B226, Tascam CD355, Thorens TD125 MKII w/vacuum platter, Rabco SL-8E, Grace F9-E, McIntosh ML-2C (2) & ML-1C (4) stacked, MQ-107, SAE 2800, Nakamichi Dragon, Tandberg 64X, JL Audio f113 (2), NO TV!

Thank you Steve. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017!
    AuI ConverteR 48x44 (ISO, DFF, DSF, WAV, FLAC, AIFF,...) developer http://samplerateconverter.com

Site Founder And Administrator Steve Williams's Avatar
    Coto De Caza, California on the 13th fairway of the south golf course
    Yuri

I am going to be in your country next June for the arts and music and boat festival in Saint Petersburg
    Steve Williams
    aka oneobgyn
    There's ALWAYS another Steve Williams BUT there's only "oneobgyn"
    Dealer Lamm Electronics
    My System

Thank you Steve et al and Merry Christmas....
    "Noise is the enemy. Noise is the unnecessary baggage that most systems carry around like backpackers scaling a crest loaded up with stones - it kills the experience. In audiophile terms, it kills clarity, speed and dynamics." ---Walter Fields

'Remembering That You Are Going To Die Is The Best Way I Know To Avoid The Trap Of Thinking You Have Something To Lose' ---Steve Jobs

"Well, without signal grounding, there is more noise than signal."---Scott Dorsey.

Steve,

Welcome to Russia!

Saint Petersburg is one of beautiful cities here with rich history.
    AuI ConverteR 48x44 (ISO, DFF, DSF, WAV, FLAC, AIFF,...) developer http://samplerateconverter.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast