Ordered the Magico M3 today !

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
It is all your fault. And Mike (mbovaird) is the most guilty of all of you. He has been talking about the M3 and how great they are for weeks ... Same for Rob (rvisinta). Everyone has their limits. I couldn't stand that talk anymore and ordered a pair ... I think you can officialy call me a victim, lol.

Seriously though, I've been in love with the sound from the first time I've heard them. But you guys pushed me over the edge.

I should have them in a couple of weeks.

It seems I made myself a nice Christmas present !

Now back to listening to my lovely S5 mk 2 ... they are the best speakers I've had - by far. So musical.

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
Congrats !!! Let us know what you think when they are in your system !

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
congrats!!!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Congrats. Heard the M5 with MBL monos, basis work of art, and spectral pre in Milan. Boulder phono. Will you continue to use your MSB?

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
It is all your fault. And Mike (mbovaird) is the most guilty of all of you. He has been talking about the M3 and how great they are for weeks ... Same for Rob (rvisinta). Everyone has their limits. I couldn't stand that talk anymore and ordered a pair ... I think you can officialy call me a victim, lol.

Seriously though, I've been in love with the sound from the first time I've heard them. But you guys pushed me over the edge.

Now back to listening to my lovely S5 mk 2 ... they are the best speakers I've had - by far. So musical.

That's great, we will gladly take the blame. Congratulations! I have yet to hear the M3s set up correctly.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Yes, my audio budget is busted for months to come :)

That said, they are really great and VERY underrated. A true sleeper amps. I have recently had the highly regarded Vitus SM-011 monos ($50k retail) at home, and the difference wasn't really all that great ... maybe 5-10%. Needless to say, I have kept the msb and decided to upgrade the speakers instead. I will probably also send my Golden Gate to ?ukasz, to have the super clocks and the new 512k DSD engine fitted.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Congrats, Adam! You won't be sorry.

Kippyy

Feb 20, 2011
San Ramon, CA
Santa just delivered my M3s a few days ago. Don't know how they fit on the sleigh. I'm super excited. congratulations.

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
Curse this thread, and all Magico threads. Now I am thinking of a reverse mortgage. Enjoy.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Santa just delivered my M3s a few days ago. Don't know how they fit on the sleigh. I'm super excited. congratulations.

Wow, congrats ! Post some pics !

Rodney Gold

Jan 29, 2014
Cape Town South Africa
congrats .. I wish you well to use them , both of you...
Never heard a Magico .. I dont think anyone I know has a set ..there is a dealer in South Africa but 1200 miles away from me.. over here its Vivid Audio land..

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Vivids are great as well ... I had the K-1s at home when I was waiting for my S5 mk 2 and liked them a lot !

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)

Merry Christmas and Congratulations on ordering your new Magicos!!!

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
Congrats Adam, Merry Xmas.....you have been assimilated:)

number95

May 14, 2014
Congratulations with your new Magicos, enjoy!

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
You have a pair of G1's so you should never have to worry about another speaker upgrade the rest of your life!!

'cept the latest G1 hehehehe.

Rodney Gold

Jan 29, 2014
Cape Town South Africa
Yeh.. ordered the new G1 spirits ..always an opportunity to upgrade :)
I would love to hear the Magico's tho..some wonderful reviews

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Congrats, Rodney, you deserve it!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing