Very cool!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
It sure is Ian.

Here's another one:

______

This one doesn't live in it but it still deserves an honorable mansion:

The owner will be moving in a big white house next month, and his wife will join him later on.
And I guess he'll have two jet planes now @ his disposition...with the Air Force One.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
"This one doesn't live in it but it still deserves an honorable mansion"

Clever...;)

16hz lover

Aug 2, 2013
I guess we just found out that Trump is satisfied with Walmart grade Sony components on his jet, but he may not have a music gene in his body. Some people don't.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I guess we just found out that Trump is satisfied with Walmart grade Sony components on his jet, but he may not have a music gene in his body. Some people don't.

Lol, the guy is an entrepreneur, a real estate mogul, a skyscraper dealer, a Twitter addict, a persuasive manipulator, and now the president of the United States of America.
He doesn't have serious time to audiophilia music listening; from where he stands (always on the move) it just don't matter if he has a Boulder or Technics sound system.

Did you read his book; 'The Art of the Deal'? ..His next one; 'The Art of the President'. :b

I have never explored Donald's taste of music and films; I have no clue, but I assume he has a great penthouse home theater above New York's skyline.
Is he into Jazz from the 50s, is he into Classical music, is he more into Classic Rock; I just don't know because I never checked.
Just a guess; I bet he likes Opera music, like me. But maybe not, I should ask him on his Twitter home page ...

16hz lover

Aug 2, 2013
Lol, the guy is an entrepreneur, a real estate mogul, a skyscraper dealer, a Twitter addict, a persuasive manipulator, and now the president of the United States of America.
He doesn't have serious time to audiophilia music listening; from where he stands (always on the move) it just don't matter if he has a Boulder or Technics sound system.

Did you read his book; 'The Art of the Deal'? ..His next one; 'The Art of the President'. :b

I should ask him on his Twitter home page ...

Nope, won't be reading any books on him. but please ask him what speakers Melania permits him to have in his penthouse.

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA

I have never explored Donald's taste of music and films; I have no clue, but I assume he has a great penthouse home theater above New York's skyline.
Is he into Jazz from the 50s, is he into Classical music, is he more into Classic Rock; I just don't know because I never checked.
Just a guess; I bet he likes Opera music, like me. But maybe not, I should ask him on his Twitter home page ...

Bob, my guess is that he likes whatever kind of music the girl in your avatar is willing to play for him.

Who knows what kind of hobbies a guy like Trump has or wants? Visiting pageants, perhaps. He said that he will not be taking many (or any) vacations because of all the work he will need to do as President. I tend to believe that. He seems like a workaholic.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Nope, won't be reading any books on him. but please ask him what speakers Melania permits him to have in his penthouse.

You know what; I will ask him...seriously.
______

I don't know Donald Trump's favorite type of music, but I believe he likes Celine Dion; it's just that Celine Dion doesn't like him: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ite-to-perform-at-inauguration-report-w457438

I'm sure he assists to some 'great' music concerts, and listens to the radio (Spotify Premium?) on his airplane; I'll have to ask him more specifically.
I'll email him soon...on January 21st, 2017, the day after...
And @ the same time I'll ask him if he'll be still using his own private Boing Jet, or the Air Force One.
My best guest (ss): Air Force One, to stay away from any conflict of interest. He's in the public domain now, America owns him, their president. He works for the American people, for their best interest and the nation's best interest...with the entire world...working together for a better world, not just for a greater America again. America is not the only country with people living in it. That's what I'm most afraid by Donald. Or he'll end up living in his 'own' airplane. ...Figure of speech of course. :b

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing