World | How to stop the sixth mass extinction

Rodney Gold

Jan 29, 2014
Cape Town South Africa
If you take the view that humanity is a malignant virus consuming its host.. the 6th extinction can't come too soon.. we need a big cull...

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Well, it's a CNN article written by one staffer, and he quoted a "Bing" professor, and one scientist (among billions).
And we all know all about CNN fake news.

CNN loves to tell their audience about Armageddon; just look @ all their new news everyday...the Russians are voting for the American president, Global Warming was started by China, democracy is only believable by recount, and tra-la-la ...
But the other news media are no better; they all love starting news for their own ratings. And they don't care about reporting fake news.

When there is no more integrity and system of values in our social 'infracstructures' and the humans manipulating them, then how long till the next nuclear disaster?
That article still has some points; toxic contamination, and cancer propagation from radio activity. The diseases from other countries they spill to our own, and vice versa.
This is a global responsibility, and Canada is leading, among USA, Russia, China, UK, Germany, Italy, Venezuela, France, New Zealand, Australia, Arabia, Africa, Greece, Syria, Israel, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Ukraine, Poland, Cuba and Iceland.

Yeah, it's a global human issue.

Sure, here most of us @ WBF we're not concerned; we have our music reproductions to take care of. :b Lol, what a great bunch!
The stars from the sky ain't falling, it's us who are sinking from the oceans rising. We are our own aliens...alienation.

rockitman

Member Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
Northern NY
Most (NON-Liberal) American's consider CNN the Corrupt News Network. They have certainly demonstrated their corruption and bias before, during and after our recent election. They are the Fake news kings !

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CNN_controversies
https://www.facebook.com/cnn/videos/10155546979256509/

I hope they all lose their jobs; and that we can finally get on with the new reality.
Just that recount thing makes me real sick of the hypocrisy. And the Russians are the new world order of perfect cheaters. They not only excel in sports (Olympic doping) but also on taking over CNN and influence their audience! Oh, there was a misspelled word ("legitimate" instead of "illegitimate") in one email that costs the downfall of the Empire; ya right.

The mass extinction is only globally CNN concentrated, their news networks. Get rid of all the people working there and our planet will be fine for eternity.
We'll gain solider grounds with other countries who want to form peaceful alliances and play fair square on an equal positive contributing level; upholding the rules of life for all and preserving the righteous and eliminating all evils. Only by uniting it can be done, not by dividing with corruption and fake propaganda news.

CNN all they do is predicting their own mass annihilation. There should be laws with stiff penalties for anyone who is spreading fake news. ...Starters and everyone else igniting and encouraging the flames to rise higher.

Anyway, that's a good start. Add sprinklers in case of fires where people's lives are @ risk, and get an appropriate electrical junction box.
Where are the codes of ethic and life protection? Who's enforcing the laws? The city officials? The police? CNN news? Who?

Mass extinction my axe; it's freezing here in Canada, just like it should be in winter time.

Last edited:

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
How can we avoid this extinction ??
By paying even more tax :p i suppose so ;) , pay for clean air pay for ......bla bla.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Few links, plus short essay ...

How can we avoid this extinction ??
By paying even more tax :p i suppose so ;) , pay for clean air pay for ......bla bla.

Ok, glad you asked. :b

Here are few recipes:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anthony-d-barnosky/10-ways-you-can-help-stop_b_5968774.html
http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2015/06/23/can-we-stop-the-sixth-mass-extinction/Bonus

Bonus: https://www.reference.com/science/can-extinction-prevented-aa8cf43059434fcd

And last but not least; we have to make sure that we have a World Order (United World Nations), and that its democratic united world vote is respected and applied unilaterally.
Right now it's a free world and everybody is running free like crazy and millions of innocent people are dying because of some very bad apples hiding behind the lines like a bunch of coward human killers. The power is not in one's hands, it's in everyone's hands. If you impose your own authoritarian/dictatorial doctrines in the people who you represent and work for, you're going to hit a much more powerful and revolutionary movement from the masses, and those same masses will become your own downfall, soon or later. You can control for a certain amount of time with your guns and armies, but not forever. Man has reached a boiling point, and you can't kill seven billion people with your little nuclear bombs. Before you push that red button your daughter's grand-daughter would slap you in the face so fast that you'd fall from the tallest cliff with the greatest shame of all.

Of course it's a way of speech; just think solid roots from your own family, grand grand children. You give life with solid sensible foundations that everyone agree in peace, and for peace, or your reign will be only short term, less than your family's dynasty. Because, there is only one big powerful family, and it's all world families.
It's amazing that in the year 2016 with all the oil people still don't get it.

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
Hi Bob,
The way you champion climate change here is really invaluable. It's not a topic that everyone wants to necessarily engage in even if it is also about our survival so please keep at it, the initial stage for us understanding the implications is still not yet quite over.

Btw I have used some of the info and links that you have posted about this in the class I train in Designing Sustainable Landscapes so any links with good strong validated science behind it is really valuable to help spread the understanding. I tend to use as a base information from the United Nations IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change), WMO (World Meteorological Organisation), NASA and CSIRO but evidence is building all the time worldwide on the Climate Change model so new validated data is always appreciated. Don't ever give up, it's important stuff.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Hi,

Spreading the scientific facts is only one small way to stop the sixth mass extinction. I don't go deep into the subject; I'm just interested to hear other's opinions on a subject of interest and that is making the news recently. There are lots of subjects that interest me, and it's true that not all of them are interesting for many. My brain needs to be active in these times of my life, every day, it's food for universal communication and understanding and higher knowledge. ...Like music is generally a universal language of peace, but not all music because some are best to ignore, the one preaching violence, intolerance and disaccord/hatred.

There are many bright people around; and a good way to expand that brightness force is to talk about what interest us.
I learn as I go, with everyone else around who also is interested in important world's matters, for us the entire humanity living on our planet.

That's a very nice token of encouragement you just posted above, it's a positive adoption. We're on the right path.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
Im sorry to say bob but if you really wanna decrease the influence on the world by humans , you have to decrease the number of humans running around with all their pollution and whatever .

and by the way so much for all those politically correct swindlers al gore ;)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ity-bill-goes-through-the-insulated-roof.html

IMO they mererly use it to implement higher taxes so they can buy bigger cars and bigger screens themselves

al-gore-utility-2 by andromeda61, on Flickr

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Don't need to be sorry, :b I'm just sharing interesting world subjects to bring our awareness @ the table of discussion's leaders and us all together who are living this life first hand witnesses. Christmas is upon us, and we'll be celebrating with great food and joy in the hearts of our children by providing them with presents and gifts of love, and even dressing as Santa for few. We're so lucky here, because over there they live in hell or pulverized by mortars. The day that the United Nations work, that'll be the day.

We shall not count on anyone but us to provide for our own survival. Who is us? Us is the people who have the power to do good.
We conquer, we steal the lands and its resources from other's islands and continents and nations and countries and villages and ...
We've been @ it since the very beginning of the human race on Earth. We exploit the diseases of the black gold to distance the rich from the poor and to pollute the atmosphere and the ground and the lakes, rivers and oceans with deadly and toxic fumes and wastes...radioactive and oil contamination from spills over spills and over spills.
We are so dependent of its financial revenues that we're enslaving ourselves deeper and deeper and others with us.

That's the big picture, and it certainly contributes to global warming.
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-33209548
http://www.economist.com/news/21589...arth-warns-edward-o-wilson-professor-emeritus
https://www.cbd.int/convention/guide/default.shtml?id=action

* http://www.ecowatch.com/10-biggest-threats-to-human-existence-1881939902.html
? http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/where-world-anthropocene-180960241/

IMHO we are so consumed by our own little personal financial wealth that we are blind to self-destruction. We exist as we just don't care but us.
I realize what family values is our most profound foundation. We desperately need to blame someone else; that's the only way we can justify living the way we do.
Anyway, we're a dysfunctional, unbalanced human species. We're supposed to be an intelligent animal race; what distinct us from other instinctive animals.
That intelligence we use it in reverse instead of forward. We are emotionally very very weak and unstable. Other animals have a superior advantage on us here.
We are so weak that we have to be in control of what we consider other weak people, us, ourselves, the dominators.

Extinction; in man's history we had several conquests by deranged some type of disillusionary vikings/pirates/sailers/KKK/tra-la-la sects/cults/gangs of outlaws with messages in a bottle full of magic white powder, hashish oil, acid trips, black oil, orange gold, green paper, oup-la oup-la, and look @ us now today with our democracy, equality, fraternity, liberty.

I said it many times already, and I'm not the only one; how can we aspire to the good true values of life without responsibility. We never admit of being wrong, then we just keep cashing in from our corrupted world. We always blame the others for the bad smoke we're puffing over their heads. ...Smoke from the guns and bombs.

We're human hunters; we kill humans as a sport, for the most kills in the guinness world records book. Russia's president, Vladimir Poutine should be tried in a court of world's justice for crimes committed against humanity, and with him all his generals and allies. And that's just for start. Next are the other terrorists, the worst of the worst.
Including the oil world's polluters. And all gore has to stop now. All the bloodshed, the cracks, the smoke, the toxic fumes, the car's emissions, the big chimneys, the chemical wastes, the oil spills, the bombs on top of schools and hospitals full of innocent children and elderly.

Oh yeah, I could have wrote only one line or two, maximum. I'm very weak, I cannot control my emotions, sorry.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing