Major World Discovery | 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Section: | Important Historical Find | Planet Earth |

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/08/health/dinosaur-tail-trapped-in-amber-trnd/index.html

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
Far out!

That's a real discovery!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
You're pulling my leg Gary! :D

Yes, CNN is putting it in the 'Health' section...healthy knowledge.
It reminds me of 'Jurassic Park' (1993), the first original movie directed by Steven Spielberg.
- http://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/dino-tail-preserved-in-amber-outdoes-jurassic-park

What is fantastic about this new news from CNN (hopefully it's not fake), it's that they can now make a real Jurassic Park on the CNN's parking lot and attract tourists from all around the world. ...Not just from their TV and internet channels but in real life too. Imagine the financial potential. ...From Fake news to Jurassic Park right there besides their news studios.

We need news like that; it creates real life beneficial information for the population; the public, us, we gain from knowledge that is true and real, and that we can use for our best advantage, and for the interest of the news providers by putting food on the tables of their families, by creating jobs that help us all. It would be real cool to recreate the prehistoric age by duplicating real life dinosaurs and by putting them in an immense zoo on Earth...right besides CNN news studios main location in the USA: CNN Center Atlanta, Georgia. Then it could later on expand to their other world's locations.

Ted Turner could be real proud.

Yes, it's a fine balance today in the age of news on the internet, social medias, tube and flat panel TVs, what is real and what is fake.
Because it creates movements, and some movements can be real destructive, as we saw recently and almost every day now with brainwashing our youth's generation with lies over lies and more lies and always lies in order to make money, dictate, get the power and rule the world. We don't trust our democracy anymore, we'll keep doing recount because numbers don't add up in our brain; we assume the system is broken and we demand to fix it by making it more broken than ever before. Am I right or wrong? It don't matter, only the truth matters and the truth is so twisted that we become corrupted in all lines of work. You need more proofs? Just check the news everyday from the news TV broadcast channels and on the internet and on the social medias. Recently there was a reportage (just few days ago) about the corruption somewhere...crossing the thin blue line and the consequences...

Take the DNA from that and spread it all over the world and what you have is a big zoo full of prehistoric animals.
{That ex-cop woman shouldn't cry of losing her job, it's the other way around, the cops on the other wrong side of the law who should be ashamed and cry.
She cries because she believes in justice and in an honest system; that's the job she's crying about, which doesn't exist, unfortunately. It is real sad.}

So yeah, Jurassic Park we can probably recreate in an already big zoo across the entire planet, and tomorrow's galaxy expansion. One billion years from now they'll find the DNA of a person that used to work for a city department embedded in an amber rock, like a small fingernail, or an ear, an eyeball, and they'll replicate the world we live in now today. ...Instead of living a new and better world without wars, without lies, without fake news, without corruption, and without killing the world's children...without abandoning them. Bring back the dinosaurs, let them rule the Earth again, save us from humanity.

Yeah, it sounds far fetched, but how truly close to the truth are we? No doubt, I have no illusion; kids are dying every day all over and nobody care about them, or if they do they don'y really because our jobs, our paychecks, our blindness is more important than them. Collateral damage in the name of man's insensitivity and insanity. You still don't believe it? Then don't turn to the news and ignore everything they are reporting.

If they can find a small chunk of amber with a dinosaur's piece of tail inside they can find much much more about the human race from the beginning of the first man and woman on Earth and up till now today December 8, 2016. ...Our history keeps repeating itself, our evolution is right in front of us, in our face.

I feel sad about the children of Aleppo in Syria, i feel sad about the children of Oakland in California, I feel sad about the Fake news all over, I feel sad about it all.
So I welcome this hope of amber and the idea of returning to the prehistoric age when dinosaurs roamed the surface and air (prehistoric flying birds) of the Earth.
I think this is the best news so far from the last one hundred million years.

It's important to have true news so that by being knowledgeable we can change the many flaws of our societies and save children's lives.

Yeah.

I'd say it looks real to me, and who knows if someone will truly try to extract the DNA out of it; that would be truly mind blowing!
Did you also see the mosquito (or that prehistoric ant) in that piece of amber? Yes, a piece of dinosaur's tail right besides a prehistoric bug embedded in that amber rock.

Yeah.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing