Menopause The Musical

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This show has been playing everywhere for years all with excellent reviews. My wife and I saw it in Las Vegas a few days ago on a whim and boy were we entertained. Saw it at Harrah's. In all the years I have been going to las Vegas I have never stepped foot into this hotel. The show was 90 minutes and the guest host was Cindy Williams from the Laverne and Shirley Show.

As a retired gynecologist I was also interested to see if they got it right and IMHO, they not only got it right they nailed it

It is very very funny and a small stage and theater made for a fun close up event. Suited for all ages as well as men and women. It is a series of old popular songs where the music is set to different lyrics to convey the theme.

Not expensive and worth seeing

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Why would I consider paying money to see this when there is a live performance going on in my home every day, I have the best seat in the house! :p:eek::D

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Why would I consider paying money to see this when there is a live performance going on in my home every day, I have the best seat in the house! :p:eek::D

Good one!!

Steve, I saw this a couple years ago when I took the wife for her birthday at the 5th Ave. Theatre. We still sing songs from it. It's hysterical!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing