Demo Opportunity in SoCal for Aries Cerat Electronics. Need volunteers

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Hello WBF,

We are planning to do an offsite event for the LAOCS monthly meeting in June. This event will be separate from the LAOCS Audio show so we can actually explain the significant advancements in valve technology that hallmarks the brand. Very difficult to do during showtime when everyone is trying to fit as many rooms into their itinerary as possible.

So that being said I am in need of volunteers. I would like to send the full front end system out in March and said volunteer would babysit the equipment until showtime while being able to enjoy it their system. A lot of members have been asking about Aries Cerat and have yet to have one of their own (non affiliated party) report on it. We are working on that as we speak, but this is another great opportunity to report back here.

I am not sure what I would like to bring to the event electronics-wise so no system is excluded. Anyone interested please let me know what type of system you have and when it gets closer to that time I will reach out to the interested parties to make arrangements.

Naturally if there is anything specific you would like to see or hear about please leave your suggestions in the thread.

Thank You.

-Joshua

Last edited:

853guy

Aug 14, 2013
Hello WBF,

We are planning to do an offsite event for the LAOCS monthly meeting in June. This event will be separate from the LAOCS Audio show so we can actually explain the significant advancements in valve technology that hallmarks the brand. Very difficult to do during showtime when everyone is trying to fit as many rooms into their itinerary as possible.

So that being said I am in need of volunteers. I would like to send the full front end system out in March and said volunteer would babysit the equipment until showtime while being able to enjoy it their system. A lot of members have been asking about Aries Cerat and have yet to have one of their own (non affiliated party) report on it. We are working on that as we speak, but this is another great opportunity to report back here.

I am not sure what I would like to bring to the event electronics-wise so no system is excluded. Anyone interested please let me know what type of system you have and when it gets closer to that time I will reach out to the interested parties to make arrangements.

Naturally if there is anything specific you would like to see or hear about please leave your suggestions in the thread.

Thank You.

-Joshua

Hello Joshua,

I'd like to accept your ridiculously generous offer. I have a JBL Go with an orange USB cable. I live in Europe but if you fly me first-class via Emirates I'll gladly take delivery of said front-end and promise to look after it like I stole it.

Looking forward to your enthusiastic response.

Love,

853guy

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
Hello Joshua,

I'd like to accept your ridiculously generous offer. I have a JBL Go with an orange USB cable. I live in Europe but if you fly me first-class via Emirates I'll gladly take delivery of said front-end and promise to look after it like I stole it.

Looking forward to your enthusiastic response.

Love,

853guy

You had me at hello ... <3

853guy

Aug 14, 2013
You had me at hello ... <3

You had me at "h" ...

-

(Why am I the only sentient being who has replied to this thread? Hello? Hello, humans of Earth? Is reading simple syntax in Verdana, Regular, 13 point too difficult for you? Here, let me fix that for you:

Lit brah! In-crib demo of the illest evah digital front-end in the Universe. Hit my man Josh up, yo!

Wow, that's actually quite a bit worse. Sorry. Just read the OP.

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com
You had me at "h" ...

-

(Why am I the only sentient being who has replied to this thread? Hello? Hello, humans of Earth? Is reading simple syntax in Verdana, Regular, 13 point too difficult for you? Here, let me fix that for you:

Lit brah! In-crib demo of the illest evah digital front-end in the Universe. Hit my man Josh up, yo!

Wow, that's actually quite a bit worse. Sorry. Just read the OP.

Ohhhh Mannn!!!! I laughed so hard at this!! :)

I imagine that there is some apprehension that as good as having a first class front appeals on the surface the end result is that is has to end in a short 3 months. And it is soooo hard to let go......

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Not enuff SoCal people on this forum?

Hell, if it was in my neck of the woods, I would drive by for a listen!!!

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
One of the best systems I heard at CES. Folks don't know what they are missing on not taking Joshua on his kind offer.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
This is the first time I wish I lived in South California. I think. OK, maybe not.

asiufy

Industry Expert/VIP Donor
Jul 8, 2011
San Diego, CA
almaaudio.com
Oh c'mon, it's not that bad out here... :)

Believe High Fidelity

[Industry Expert]
Nov 19, 2015
Hutto TX
ibelieveinhifi.com

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing