HT/Multi-channel Rooms To Drool Over

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
I found the attached while looking for something else. There is sooooooo much to love about this room. I have always loved the sound of MBL's and can only imagine what this room might sound like. PLUS, this person clearly (maybe) likes to use his system given the amount of source material he has and lastly, the placement of the source material provides (potentially) a nice set of room acoustic solutions.

I know Mike L has a great looking (and apparently sounding) 2 channel room. I also know he has a separate HT but I can only imagine if he decided to take that same room with the same care, attention to detail, level of equipment, room acoustics and expand it to a full blown 7.x.4 home theater/multi-channel music listening room. I am sure he has no interest in doing that but that might be worth a plane ride to the Pacific Northwest !!

Maybe we start a thread titled 'Home Theaters/Multi-Channel Rooms To Drool Over" !!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 8.01.55 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 8.01.55 AM.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 92

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR
That is very cool. Especially if the various lighting is on dimmers. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing