Dartzeel NHB-18NS or ARC Ref 5 se?

luiscesar

Oct 19, 2016
Madrid. Spain
Hello everybody !
As for Batteries I did a replacement in sept 2017 (new yuasas), after a few months the batteries didn't juice so much, and in dec they lasted only 1 hour. ¿!!!?
So i asked to Yuasa why it did so poor, they asked me a favor prior to returning, so I did measure the batts while are in operation and I discovered that one of them was faulty and after a half and hour it went down fast, and when the Dartzeel detected a 10,8Volts on this battery, the system start to charge. (the rest measure a stable 12,3-12,5Volts)
So anyway they did a test of the 4 batteries and agreed that the faulty was faulty,

IMG_9424.JPG

lesson learned, so when you think they are run out of juice, do a measure first.
Now I am listening for a continuous playing of 12 hours and the system dont go to charge...

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing