Homeland-New Season

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I love it when she goes manic and charges into nests of armed terrorists while everybody is trying to restrain her.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Looking forward to it. Actually I miss the Brady character. Maybe a new Brady?

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Starting in about 24 hours.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Quiet first 2 episodes as in the past few seasons. I think the producers were betting on a woman president elect and had no time to change her into a man. :)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Quiet first 2 episodes as in the past few seasons. I think the producers were betting on a woman president elect and had no time to change her into a man. :)

quiet is not the word for it. In fact Carrie has only cried once in both episodes

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
3rd episode was so boring my wife asked me (who was a follower of all seasons except season 5) is there still anything going on in there? I said, no. And I had to shut down the TV as well.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
totally lacking in everything except Carrie crying with her chin quivering

Steve, I agree. Reminds of the Season where Brody's daughter's angst consumed far too much of the show. I am getting that feeling from Quinn's issues.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Finally, there's some fireworks at he end of Ep. 4.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just saw episodes 5 and 6 and at least we are getting somewhere. I just don't recall who this Astrid is, who abducted Quinn at the end of episode 6.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
ok, that stinks.

I started Westworld, but not a fan so far.

I like Westworld, done around 6 episodes. Try The night of - good murder mystery

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Just saw episodes 5 and 6 and at least we are getting somewhere. I just don't recall who this Astrid is, who abducted Quinn at the end of episode 6.

She is a German Intelligence Agent who has worked with both Quinn and Carie in several episodes over the past three seasons. I believe she had a relationship with Quinn in the past that was alluded to in a earlier episode.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
The last couple of episodes have been much better and have been interesting.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
She is a German Intelligence Agent who has worked with both Quinn and Carie in several episodes over the past three seasons. I believe she had a relationship with Quinn in the past that was alluded to in a earlier episode.

Correct.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Looks like Dar is going down.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
It took several episodes but this season has become very interesting. Looking forward to see how it plays out. With Homeland and the great writing and dialog in Billions Sunday night is again must watch TV.

Reactions: Alrainbow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing