FS: Sony XDR-F1HD HD

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
*sold* FS: Sony XDR-F1HD HD

Hi guys!

So I hate all the local radio stations where I live now. I was spoiled back in MT. I'm letting my unit go. It's a great tuner, and can even be upgraded. I put on better RCA jacks because the stock ones didn't like being pressed on by any cables that had grip; otherwise stock. Remote included. No manual (there's literally nothing in it of any use, and I'll e-mail you the PDF of it) and I might be able to dig up the little plastic antenna; I highly recommend you get something better because I ran it without.

$200 shipped USA. (They go for up to $300 occasionally)

20161126_182421.jpg

20161126_182431.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing