Audiophile Unfriendly New Neighbor Moved In Last Month, Calls the Cops on Me

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
Oh if you read back I am very anti-war on this and recommended that he go and shake his hand and start a conversation. Still believe that.

I am just merely suggesting source material for future entertainment. :eek:

MtnHam

Industry Expert
Jan 12, 2014
Nothern California Wine Country
Oh if you read back I am very anti-war on this and recommended that he go and shake his hand and start a conversation. Still believe that.

It's probably too late. The neighbor has probably concluded he is dealing with a bozo, and he may be right.

Fiddle Faddle

Aug 7, 2015
Australia

I am just merely suggesting source material for future entertainment. :eek:

The saga will probably end up on one of those mid-day Discovery Channel docos. That will be entertainment enough for me :D

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
I have a Hillary sign in my yard. Exactly what kind of miserable folk am I?

TitaniumTroy

Jan 11, 2011
South Bend IN
Basspig, can I come over and play some 1812 Overture? Some cannon fire must sound awesome on that system. Not to mention some of my other Telarc disc's, with a rocket launch, Jurassic Lunch (around 10hz I think) Organ Blaster, and a SACD with The Empire Strikes Back. That will scare that crap out of him, and if he try's some Kung Fu crap, I got Pepper Gel.:eek:

Or switch your current speakers to Magnepan's like mine, you will never have enough bass power to bother anyone with those.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing