Fjällräven Polar 2017

Treflor

Nov 18, 2016
Hi!

The Fjällräven Polar 2017 competition has begun, and i need votes to win! :)
Fjällräven Polar is a 300 km long dog sled expedition in the arctic wilderness, that Fjällräven holds every year. 20 "ordinary" people will be selected, to go on this expedition.
There are 2 spots for the each country on the list. One spot will be choosen by Fjällräven themselves, and the other goes to the person with the most votes, from each country.

This year I decided to try to get a spot, so I will be super grateful if you could spend 2 minutes, voting for me.
(You need facebook to vote :-( )

You can vote for me via the following link: http://polar.fjallraven.com/contestant/?id=215

I hope you will help me get a chance to go on this adventure :)

/Rolf

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing