New Zealand Earthquake Today | November 14, 2016 | Supermoon

16hz lover

Aug 2, 2013
Moon looked the same to me, oh well, I guess I cannot tell the 14% increase in size over normal.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Where I live, Vancouver Island, the moon last night was definitely bigger and brighter. The entire sky was like a Chinese lantern, and the land and the water around me, including the trees and the mountains were like a Christmas illumination...definitely magic...a visual incantation. And no, I don't do drugs.

There were some clouds too, but the moon was piercing through them. It was so special that I took the time to check her out with my pair of powerful binoculars.
Also, the light coming out from outside and through my windows and inside my living room was intense enough that I didn't need my regular low level living room lights.
No, I don't close the blinds @ night, because my view is of the mountains and of the water and forests and trees. Blinds are kept open 24/24, 7/7, 365/365.
I close one during the summer time because the sun peeks directly in one section of my Blu-ray movie collection. And the sun would discolor the inserts of the Blu cases.

Everything above I kid you not. I didn't take pictures because my cameras aren't up to it, but trust me, my eyes saw exactly what I described...even better than any camera built by any human. Because with human eyes we are surrounded by a much larger dimensional perspective, @ both sides, below and above. A camera lens simply cannot see and feel what a pair of human eyes experience in real life.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing