Klipsch Support (headphones)

dalethorn

Headphone user
Dec 9, 2012
Cleveland TN.
dalethorn.com
I tried to get earpads for the Klipsch Image One headphone, and opened a support ticket. Today, they sent me an email asking if my address listed was correct. I replied YES. Then I got a rejection that their email was a "No Reply". So I called Klipsch support and waded through a hellish bunch of button pushes, many redundant, before I got a rep. I told her about the email, and she gave me a tongue-lashing about how stupid I was to try replying, instead of reading some very tiny print way at the bottom that said "no reply email". And then she hung up on me.

This was possibly the worst tech support I've ever called, rivaling the Apple supervisor who hung up on me after lying over and over again insisting that Apple does not force-download iOS updates (they do).

So there you are - Klipsch - very hostile and arrogant support.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing