Sophie & Valentine

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
Good news, both boys - Joe & Dee were adopted Saturday. I received a little white Fluffbutt to keep the Calico company.

The little white Fluffbutt was named Valentine - for the Vee on her forehead.
Valentine1.jpg

Another pic - she's just adorable
Valentine2.jpg

But with those pics, we have to have new ones of Sophie
Sophie5.jpg

Sophie2.jpg

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
S&V.jpg

Sophie is getting into the lanky "teenage" weeks, while Valentine (at 2 weeks younger) remains at the fluffball, roly-poly stage of kitten development. Valentine is finally eating wet food - she came from a low income situation so probably has only ever had kibble. When I first got her, she was ignoring the raw which surprised me greatly as I have never had a kitten turn up its nose at raw food before.

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
Good news, both boys - Joe & Dee were adopted Saturday. I received a little white Fluffbutt to keep the Calico company.

The little white Fluffbutt was named Valentine - for the Vee on her forehead.
View attachment 29705

Another pic - she's just adorable
View attachment 29706

But with those pics, we have to have new ones of Sophie
View attachment 29707

View attachment 29708

..we had a Turkish Angora named Scooter for 16 years and Valentine reminds me of her. We are cat people to the extreme. We're on our third pair of brother/sister litter mates but the current pair will likely be our last due to our age not theirs. Thanks for sharing your photos Carol!

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Your moment of "D'awwwww..." for the day, I have good cats which tolerate most of the kittens, and "mother" some of them. This is Sophie cuddled up to Daisy. They will get a break after these two go. The season is finally winding down but the rescue is trying to trap up another family of 6 week old kittens (they think 3 more and the mom, they've got 1) - which another will foster. I have these two through Thanksgiving. They get spayed the week after and then after a week recovering with me, will go to adoption events.

SwDaisy.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing